122 a couple of years later

A COUPLE OF YEARS LATER:

Lucy and Cc have 3 kids now and it is absolutely adorable they have Lola and they also have a twin boy and girl.

My brother Matthew and his wife also have 3 kids me and Andy had twins a couple of months ago so thats fun.

Bella has also gotten way bigger over the years my mom and step dad have been spending a lot of time with me Matthew and Lucy.

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

The twins were still completely knocked out and snoring lightly me and Andy have 2 girls and we aren't planning on having any more kids.

Bella is still completely knocked out and snoring lightly on the edge of the bed.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

Andy has been extremely busy with the guys and they have been hunting a lot.

Apparently the twins are vampires as well they can only drink animal blood instead of milk.

The guys have been helping us out with that and keeping the twins stocked up on blood.

I've had a rough pregnancy the only thing I could keep down was animal blood and it tastes so fucking awful.

I'm really happy the twins are out so now I can eat and drink whatever I want and not have to worry about throwing it all back up.

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell back asleep.

A couple of hours later Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Andy brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and grabbed his phone.

After Andy checked on the twins he headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.

Andy took care of Bella then he cooked breakfast for everyone and he also made some coffee for me.

A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room.

I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and checked my notifications.

I made a cup of coffee then I sat down on a barstool and played on my phone while waiting for breakfast.

After me and Andy finished eating breakfast we picked up our dishes and headed upstairs and spent time with the twins.

After me and Andy took care of the twins we headed downstairs and watched movies for the rest of the day.

A couple of hours later Andy made dinner while I took care of the twins for a while.

I headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and helped Andy cook dinner for us.

After we finished eating we picked up our dishes and the food then we headed upstairs and went into our room and went to bed for the night.

Bella got comfortable on the edge of the bed and fell asleep a couple minutes later.