72 Wednesday

WEDNESDAY:

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

I opened my eyes and realized I was cuddled against Andys chest he was completely knocked out and snoring lightly.

I feel awful that he got attacked by Jason is should have never happened.

My head hurts slightly from when I passed out and fell in the hallway.

I rolled off of his chest and layed on my back and looked at the ceiling.

I got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom.

I headed back into our room and grabbed my phone and walked out of our room and walked down the hallway.

No one was awake the kitchen light downstairs was on I carefully walked down the hallway and tried not to wake any one up.

I heard Ashley talking to someone in his room I said ok weird and continued walking down the hallway.

I walked downstairs and headed into the kitchen and made a snack then sat down on the floor and played on my phone.

A little while later Ashley came downstairs and I looked up and said hi.

Ashley sat down on the floor next to me after he got a snack as well.

I said who were you talking to in your room he said some girl I hooked up with.

I said ok and continued eating my snack and playing on my phone Ashley played on his phone as well.

A little while later Andy came downstairs and said what the hell are you guys doing.

I looked up and said we are eating snacks he said ok and started laughing at us.

A couple minutes later Andy went back upstairs and went to bed for the night.

Me and Ashley continued eating our snacks on the floor and talked about random shit and laughed together.

After we finished eating our snacks we threw our trash away and headed upstairs and went into our rooms.

I climbed into bed and cuddled against Andys chest and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later Cc woke up and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and cooked breakfast for everyone.

A little while later everyone else woke up and headed downstairs into the kitchen.

Me and Andy stayed in bed sleeping for a little while longer.

A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and grabbed my phone and headed downstairs.

All of the guys were hanging out together in the kitchen and talked about random shit and laughed together.

A little while later the food was finished cooking and we all started eating and talking.

After we finished eating we headed into the living room and watched movies together.

Andy came downstairs and ate breakfast then came into the living room and hung out and watched movies.

I rested my cheek on his shoulder and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and said maybe we should go hunting tonight.

The guys said some one should stay with Elle while we go hunting.

Jinxx said I'm gonna stay with Elle and keep her company then go hunting after.

Andy said that works I yawned and closed my eyes and fell asleep against Andys shoulder.

A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched I realized I was on the couch.

I looked around and saw Jinxx playing on his phone he said hi Elle I said where is everyone.

He said downstairs playing video games on the projector I said ok and got comfortable again.

A little while later I got off the couch and used the restroom then headed into the kitchen and got something to eat and drink.

I headed back into my room and played on my phone while I ate my food.

After I finished eating I picked up my dishes then sat back down on the couch and hung out with jinxx.

An hour later the guys came upstairs and said ok we are going hunting I said ok and put my phone down.

A couple minutes later the guys disappeared and went hunting for a little while.

Jinxx put on a movie and sat next to me I yawned and scooted closer to him and layed down on his lap and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A little while later the guys came back and Andy picked me up bridal style and headed upstairs and put me to bed.

A little while later Andy climbed into bed and fell asleep a couple minutes later.