113 a couple of years later

A COUPLE OF YEARS LATER MONDAY:

Lucy and Cc had their first kid and it was a girl and she is absolutely adorable they named her Lola.

Me and Andy babysat her one time while Lucy and Cc went on a date and we had a bunch of fun with her.

Batman was extremely protective of her when me and Andy weren't around and we came back and spent time with her.

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Andy brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and grabbed his phone and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.

After Andy took care of batman then he made coffee and he started cooking breakfast for us.

A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and grabbed my phone and checked my notifications.

After I finished checking my notifications I headed downstairs and went into the kitchen with andy.

I said I wonder how Lola is doing Andy smiled and said she's a cutie I said ugh I know.

I texted Lucy to see how they were doing I said I can't believe lola is already 1.

Andy said it's crazy how fast kids grow up I said yea I know I watched Lucy grow up.

Andy said yea me too I walked over to him and gave him a hug and made a cup of coffee and stood next to him.

Andy smiled and said maybe we can watch Lola and Lucy and Cc go out tonight I said that sounds like fun.

Me and Andy bought juice and snacks for Lola for when she comes over.

After me and Andy finished eating we picked up our dishes and headed into the living room and watched movies together.

A couple of hours later Lucy dropped off Lola and they left and went on their date.

We all headed into the living room and watched cartoons together I gave Lola a sippy cup with juice in it.

A little while later me and Andy went into the kitchen and cooked dinner together I held Lola and kissed her cheek.

After me and Andy finished eating dinner we picked up our dishes and food then we headed into the living room and continued watching cartoons together.

2 hours later Lucy and Cc picked up Lola and they left and headed home and me and Andy went to bed for the night.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

TUESDAY:

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Andy brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and grabbed his phone and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.