20 Sunday

SUNDAY:

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door. I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room.

I yawned and stretched and climbed into bed and played on my phone and checked my notifications. I put my phone down and looked at nat she woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

Nat got out of bed and went into the bathroom and used the restroom then came back into my room. I looked at nat she said do you wanna walk around the neighborhood.

A couple minutes later me and nat headed downstairs and I unlocked the front door and we walked out and I closed the door.

Me and nat walked off the porch and walked down the driveway and headed down the sidewalk. Nat said it's a beautiful night I smiled and said I agree with you.

Me and nat continued walking down the sidewalk and talking about random shit and laughing together. A couple minutes later me and nat got to the edge of the forest.

Nat said are you sure we should go in the forest I said if you want to she said ok and followed me into the forest. Nat helped me over a branch and we continued walking together in the forest.

I said did you know Andy is a vampire 🧛‍♂️ she stopped and said are you serious. I said yes she said nope and we walked out of the forest and walked down the sidewalk.

Nat said he's a vampire I said yea she said wow thats insane I can't believe it. I said yea and she said he seems extremely protective of you.

I smiled and said yea he is extremely protective of me and you as well she gave me a hug and we continued walking together.

Nat grabbed my hand and we continued walking down the sidewalk and talked about random shit and laughed together.

A little while later me and nat turned around and headed back home. After we snuck inside I locked the door and we headed upstairs and went to bed for the night.

A couple of hours later my mom woke up and got ready for work and left for work for the day. A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed.

I went into my bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room.

Nat was still completely knocked out and snoring lightly princess was sleeping on the edge of my bed. I smiled and kissed her head and walked downstairs and went into the kitchen.

I made breakfast and made some coffee and chilled on my phone and ate breakfast. After I finished eating I did the dishes and went into the living room and sat down on the couch.

I turned on the TV and looked for something to watch a couple minutes later nat came downstairs. Nat ate breakfast and hung out with me in the living room.

A little while later my siblings came downstairs and ate breakfast and hung out with me and nat in the living room.

After everyone finished eating I did the dishes then headed back into the living room. A little while later we all headed upstairs and went into our rooms.

Me and nat hung out and watched movies together and talked about random shit and laughed together. A couple of hours later I cooked dinner and everyone ate dinner.

After my mom got home and ate dinner then headed upstairs and we all went into our rooms. A little while later nat left and headed home since we have school tomorrow.

I went to bed a couple minutes later since I was extremely exhausted from today. Princess fell asleep next to me and I smiled then fell asleep for the night.