18 friday

FRIDAY:

Today is a chill day at school for all of us and I'm excited about it. My mom came into my room and turned on the lights and said Elle it's time to get up.

Princess jumped off the bed and ran out of my room and my mom closed my door. I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed.

I went into my bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room.

I asked my mom if nat could sleep over and she said yes I quickly let nat know and her parents also said yes. After I finished changing I sprayed some body on and grabbed everything I needed and headed downstairs.

My mom left a couple of minutes later after I got me and my siblings ready we walked out of the house and I locked the front door.

Andy walked over to us and I handed him the keys and we all got in the car and headed to school. I said nat is sleeping over tonight Andy said ok cool that sounds like fun.

A couple minutes later we got to school and headed inside and went to our classes. Matthew gave me a hug and went to class Andy grabbed my hand and I followed him to class.

Nat said I can't wait to sleep over tonight I smiled and said me too a little while later class started. We all worked on a work sheet for class an hour later class ended and we went to our next class.

A couple of hours later school finally ended and everyone walked out of the building. Andy drove us home after we got food after we got home we all headed inside.

I ate dinner and changed for bed and hung out downstairs a little while later nat came over and we went upstairs.

We listened to music and talked about random shit and laughed together. A little while later my mom went to bed for the night my brother was playing video games.

My sister watched movies in her room a little while later me and nat did some skin care and watched movies together. A little while later me and nat went to bed for the night since we were tired.

Princess jumped on my bed and fell asleep a couple minutes later.