28 Monday

MONDAY DAY 1 WITHOUT MOM:

It's day one without mom I had to set my alarm early so I could wake up my siblings.

I jumped when my alarm started going off I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed.

I quickly woke up my siblings then went back into my room so I could get ready for the day. I went into my bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom.

I headed into my bedroom and changed and sprayed some body spray on and put my shoes on and grabbed everything I needed.

I grabbed everything I needed and headed downstairs and waited on my siblings to get ready for the day. A couple minutes later we left the house and headed to school.

After I dropped off Lucy I headed to school me and Matthew were laughing together and I shook my head and bit my lip.

After we got to school we headed inside and went to our classes. Matthew left and went to his class nat gave me a hug and I smiled and we continued walking to class.

A couple minutes later Andy came into class and sat down next to me and I smiled and he kissed my head. I smiled and said I haven't seen jack Andy said huh weird and he laughed.

Nat said where is jack I looked at her and said I have no idea she said ok and looked down. A couple minutes later the bell rung and everyone came into class and sat down in their seats.

The teacher closed the door and walked over to her seat and sat down and took attendance and sent it to the principal.

A couple minutes later we started doing school work and we helped each other with questions we didn't understand.

An hour later class ended and everyone walked out of the classroom and headed to their next class. Me Andy and nat all headed to our next class together.

Me and Andy held hands and went into class and sat down in our seats and waited for our next class.

A couple of hours later school finally ended and everyone walked out of the building and walked into the parking lot.

Me and my brother got into my car and picked up my sister then headed home. I said I miss mom Matthew said yea me too.

After we got home I made dinner and did some homework then headed upstairs and went to bed for the night.

I quickly turned on my alarm then went to sleep for the night.