100 a month later

A MONTH LATER LUCY IS OFF OF SCHOOL FOR A WEEK SUNDAY:

My mom called me yesterday and told me Lucy was off of school for a week because of some kind of break they were on.

My mom said I could come pick her up today and she could stay the week with me.

I talked to the guys about it yesterday and they said they were completely fine with it.

Andy was extremely excited about staying with us for the week princess was sleeping peacefully at the end of the bed.

My mom told me she got Lucy packed up to come over today I'm super excited to spend time with my little sister.

A couple of hours later the guys woke up and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and cooked breakfast for everyone.

A hour later Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Andy brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and grabbed his phone and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.

Princess woke up and yawned and stretched and she walked over to me and layed down beside me and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

An hour later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Princess was outside the bathroom door and she started meowing loudly I laughed and shook my head.

I opened the door and Princess headed into the bathroom and I closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and grabbed my phone.

Princess followed me downstairs and we went into the kitchen and I fed princess and gave her some water.

Princess meowed and started eating her food and I smiled and sat down on a barstool and played on my phone and also checked my notifications.

Andy was sitting next to me but he was busy talking to the guys and laughed with them I shook my head and started laughing.

A little while later the food was finished cooking we all got food and started eating breakfast and talking about random shit and laughed together.

I said I'm gonna pick up Lucy in a couple of hours Andy said ok that's fine with me.

Andy started playing on his phone while talking to the guys and laughed about random shit.

A couple of hours later I got ready and left for the day and went to go pick up Lucy from my moms house.

A little while later I picked up Lucy and we headed out of the neighborhood and me and Lucy picked up dinner and headed home.

After we got food we headed home and I put lucys bag upstairs and we headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.

I gave the guys dinner and we all sat down and started eating dinner together and talked about random shit and laughed together.

After we finished eating dinner we threw our trash away and headed upstairs and went into our rooms and went to bed for the night.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

LUCYS FIRST DAY OFF OF SCHOOL MONDAY:

Lucy was cuddled against my chest and I kissed her head she was completely knocked out and snoring lightly against me.