52 day 1 Saturday

DAY 1 OF FAMILY VACATION IN FLORIDA SATURDAY:

Me and Andy got our own room and we have an amazing view of the city which is amazing.

I took a couple pictures of the view last night nat and Noah hung out with me and Andy and we all played a bunch of games until we got tired.

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and looked up at Andy and smiled widely and bit my lip.

A little while later I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room.

Andy was still completely knocked out and snoring lightly on the bed and I smiled and walked over to the window and opened the curtains and looked at the view.

Andy was way too exhausted to go hunting last night we were all really exhausted from being in the car all day.

A little while later Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Andy brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and he walked over to me.

Andy stood behind me and kissed my shoulder and put his hand in my shirt on my hip and I smiled and bit my lip.

Andy said I love you Elle I smiled and said I love you more Andy and he smiled and kissed my shoulder again and I started laughing.

Andys phone started ringing and he answered it and said hello ok sounds good ok bye and hung up and put his phone down.

Andy said we are staying in the hotel for the day so we can rest I said ok and turned around and pressed my back against the window.

Andy walked over to me and kissed my forehead and put his arms on either side of me and I bit my lip and looked at him.

I said I love you Andy he smiled and said I love you more Elle and he kissed me and I felt sparks shooting through my body.

Andy pulled back and said I'm probably gonna order food from I smiled and said ok and climbed into bed and got comfortable.

Andy called and ordered food then climbed into bed and cuddled with me while we waited for our food to arrive.

We ended up talking about random shit and laughing together and watching movies and cuddling as well.

After our food arrived we stayed in bed for the rest of the day.

A couple of hours later it started getting dark and Andy left so he could go hunt.

I fell asleep then felt the bed shift a little while later and me and Andy cuddled and fell asleep for the night.