12 Saturday

SATURDAY:

I woke up and said what the fuck I decided to get my phone and watch Twilight for the night. At around 2 am Andy appeared in my room laughing slightly he said Twilight really what the fuck. I said hey I love that movie he sat down beside me and we both continued watching it. I looked at Andy slightly and noticed how pale he  was I said you are a vampire he looked up at me and showed me his fangs and said yep.

I said woah so Twilight irl he laughed and said well yea pretty much. Me and Andy continued watching it Matthew knocked on my door and said sis can I come in. I said uh hold on I paused my movie and looked at Andy he got up and went into my closet and closed the door. I said come in he said ok and came in I said hey whats up he said I couldn't sleep what are you doing.

I laughed and said watching Twilight he said mmm ok cool. I said so what ya wanna do I was praying Andy wouldn't come out of the closet. He said huh I don't know I'm going make food and we both started laughing. Matthew said by the way why did you come home last night freaking the hell out.

I said I don't know he said you sure I said yea. I'm fine dont worry he said well alright and walked out of my room. A couple minutes later Andy carefully came out of my closet and sat back down next to me. He said Elle are we ok I looked at him and said yea why he said oh I didn't know I laughed and said yea don't worry he said ok.

Andy looked at me and blinked and he opened his eyes and they were pitch black and he showed me his fangs. I smiled and said Andrew he said hey darling I laughed and shook my head and looked at my TV. He said Twilight really how ironic I said hey I love this movie and he smiled and shook his head.

Andrew said scootch over I did and he sat on my bed and we both watched the movie together. I quickly headed downstairs and came back upstairs with popcorn and sat on my bed and continued playing it. Me and Andrew watched movies and ate popcorn and laughed together he yawned and said I should go. I said aw stay he kissed my head and got up and stood by my window and closed his eyes and disappeared.

I frowned and said I didn't even say bye wow ok I turned off my TV and went to bed. A couple of hours later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and grabbed my phone.

I played on my phone for a while then went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom.

Matthew was awake and playing on his video games my mom was at work and my sister was in her room watching movies.

I headed downstairs and made some coffee and something to eat. I really wanted to text andy but I didn't after I got my food I headed upstairs.

I chilled in my bed and watched The Kissing Booth and ate my food after I finished eating I headed downstairs and picked up my dishes.

I headed upstairs and got back into bed and continued watching my movie. My cat princess was laying on my bed and sleeping peacefully.

She usually stays in my room her food bowl and litter are in the hallway next to my room. I played on my phone while watching movies.

A little while later Andy appeared in my room and I jumped and said hey he smiled. Andy had blood on his lips he is extremely pale and his eyes were bright blue.

I said Andy why do you have blood on your lips he said Andrew was hungry. I started laughing and he licked his lips and smiled and showed his fangs.

I laughed and bit my lip and smiled I said come sit Andy sat on my bed and we watched movies. A couple of hours later my mom came home and Andy left.

I headed downstairs and ate dinner with my family and helped my mom do the dishes. A little while later we all headed upstairs and went into our rooms and went to bed.

My mom went to bed for the night my sister fell asleep after watching a movie. My brother continued playing his video games with his friends online.

I played on my phone until I fell asleep for the night.