99 two weeks later

TWO WEEKS LATER MONDAY:

I randomly woke up shaking I groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

I got out of bed and got a hoodie and sweat pants and put them on and sprayed some body spray on and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and climbed into bed.

I cuddled against Andys chest and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A little while later Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Andy brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and grabbed his phone and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.

A couple of hours later the guys disappeared and went hunting for the morning.

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and grabbed my phone and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.

After I checked my notifications I fed the cat and started cooking breakfast for me.

The guys were busy hunting I yawned and stretched and continued cooking breakfast it smelt really good.

After the food was finished cooking I sat down and ate breakfast and played on my phone.

After I finished eating breakfast I picked up my dishes and headed upstairs and went into me and Andys room and got comfortable in bed.

A little while later the guys came back home and showered then they headed downstairs and went into the living room and watched movies together.

I stayed in me and andys room for a little while I yawned and stretched and grabbed my phone and played on my phone and checked my notifications.

I fell asleep and stayed in bed for the rest of the day the guys brought me lunch and dinner.

A couple of hours later the guys came upstairs and went into their rooms and went to bed for the night.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

TUESDAY:

Andy randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Andy brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later the guys woke up and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and cooked breakfast for everyone.

A hour later Andy woke back up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Andy brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and grabbed his phone and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.

A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and grabbed my phone and checked my notifications.

After I finished checking my notifications I headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and sat down on a barstool.

Cc and jinxx were cooking breakfast together the rest of the guys were in the living room watching movies together.