36 Saturday

SATURDAY:

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Prom is in 3 months and Andy asked me to go and I smiled and said yes. I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room.

I couldn't go back to sleep so I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs I unlocked the front door and opened it and walked out of the house and closed the door.

I sat down on the porch and took a deep breath and smiled and I turned on some music and put my phone down.

A little while later Andy came outside and walked over to my house and sat down on the porch next to me.

I said hey he said you couldn't sleep I laughed and said Andy said same.

I rested my head on his shoulder and we listened to music together and talked about random shit and laughed together.

I held Andy's hand and he kissed mine and I smiled and bit my lip and blushed slightly and said I love you.

Andy said I love you more and we continued talking about random shit and laughed together.

A little while later we both went back into our houses and went back to sleep for the night.

A couple of hours later my mom left for work while me and my siblings were asleep.

A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed downstairs and made breakfast.

A little while later I made food for my siblings then headed upstairs and stayed in bed all day.

A couple of hours later my mom came home and made dinner I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed.

I headed downstairs and yawned and sat at the table we all ate dinner and talked about our day.

After we finished eating I did the dishes then we all headed upstairs and went into our rooms.

My siblings stayed up and did whatever they wanted to and I played on my phone until I fell asleep for the night.

Andy texted me good night and he loves me and I texted him back then went to sleep for the night.