97 a couple of months later

A COUPLE OF MONTHS LATER SUNDAY:

I stayed the weekend with my mom and siblings then came home Saturday because I felt weird from eating something not good.

After I got home I took medicine then headed to bed to feel better tomorrow hopefully.

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I'm definitely feeling much better than yesterday the medicine helped to calm down my stomach.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later the guys woke up and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and cooked breakfast for everyone.

A hour later Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Andy brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and grabbed his phone and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.

A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and grabbed my phone and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.

I sat down on a barstool and checked my notifications while the guys cooked breakfast together.

A little while later the food was finished cooking and we all started eating breakfast and talked about random shit and laughed together.

After we finished eating I picked up the dishes and put them in the dishwasher and turned it on and I picked up the clean dishes.

After I finished doing the dishes I headed into the living room and chilled with the guys in the living room.

A couple of hours later I went into the kitchen and cooked dinner for everyone while listening to music on my phone.

After I finished cooking dinner we all started eating dinner together and talked about random shit and laughed together.

After we finished eating I picked up all of our dirty dishes and turned on the dishwasher and we all headed upstairs and went to bed for the night.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

MONDAY:

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later the guys woke up and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and cooked breakfast for everyone.

After the food was finished cooking we ate breakfast and talked about random shit and laughed together.

After we finished eating I picked up the dishes and put them in the dishwasher and turned it on and headed into the living room.

I forgot to turn the dishwasher on last night so I turned it on this morning I smiled and went into the living room and sat down on the couch.

A little while later the guys went hunting and went hunting for a while I was home alone.

I looked towards the forest and saw the guys in the forest hunting something I shook my head and mumbled fuck.