45 Saturday

SATURDAY:

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and looked at Andy and smiled widely.

Andy is completely knocked out and snoring lightly I felt my heart race slightly and I bit my lip and blushed.

Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and looked down at me and smiled and kissed my head and I smiled.

I said what time is it Andy checked his phone and said 2 am I said ok he said I'm gonna go hunt and he got out of bed and closed his eyes and disappeared.

The bed felt lonely and cold now I sighed and felt sad and squeezed my pillow and snuggled against it and closed my eyes.

A little while later I felt the bed shift and I looked up and saw Andy and smiled and he got comfortable.

I cuddled against his chest and fell asleep a couple minutes later and we both fell asleep together.

A little while later my mom woke up and left for work for the day me and Andy were cuddled together.

My siblings woke up and headed downstairs and made breakfast together.

A little while later me and Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

I rolled onto my back and sighed my siblings came upstairs and went into their rooms and closed their doors.

A couple minutes later me and Andy got out of bed and used the restroom then headed downstairs and ate breakfast together.

After we finished eating we did the dishes then headed upstairs and watched movies and cuddled all day.

A couple of hours later me and Andy headed downstairs and cooked dinner.

My siblings came downstairs and helped me and Andy cook as well.

A little while later my mom came home and said oh hey guys how are you guys.

We smiled and said good a little while later we all ate dinner together and talked about our day.

After we finished eating we picked up our dishes then headed upstairs and went into our rooms.

Me and Andy watched movies for the night and talked about plans for after graduation.