118 the week after

THE WEEK AFTER MONDAY:

Me and Lucy talked about going to the mall together today Andy said he's gonna hang out with the guys.

Lucy told me Cc is going to babysit Lola while me and her go out for the day.

Me and Andy had a family dinner at our house last night Luke and his wife came and so did my parents and Lucy and Cc.

We had a lot of fun me and Andy talked about adopting a cat because I miss princess so much.

Lucy said she was going to take me to a surprise place today and I'm super nervous about it.

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Andy brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and grabbed his phone and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.

Andy made me some coffee then he started cooking breakfast for us a little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

I got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom.

I headed back into our room and grabbed my phone and checked my notifications then I headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.

Andy was busy cooking breakfast for us I made a cup of coffee and sat down on a barstool.

I said me and Lucy are going out today Andy smiled and said I'm gonna hang out with the guys.

I smiled and said oh that sounds like a lot of fun Andy laughed and said yea I miss my brothers I said I bet they miss you too.

I started drinking my coffee and playing on my phone while waiting for breakfast.

I also texted Lucy to see if we were still hanging out together and she said yea.

I put my phone down and watched Andy cook breakfast we talked about random shit and laughed together.

I said Cc is going to babysit Lola he smiled and said oh how fun and we started laughing together.

After the food was finished cooking me and Andy got a plate and sat down and started eating breakfast and talked about random shit and laughed together.

I said Lucy is going to pick me up from our house Andy said ok sounds good.

After we finished eating we picked up our dishes and headed upstairs and changed for the day.

A little while later Lucy picked me up and we got coffee and headed into town and jammed out to music together.

Me and Lucy got our nails done first then we got our hair done then we ate some lunch then we headed to the mall.

After Lucy parked the car we headed inside and walked around the mall together and went to a bunch of stores.

A couple of hours later we left the mall and ate dinner then we headed home Andy got home a couple of hours ago.

After Lucy dropped me off she headed back home I picked up my stuff and got ready for bed.

After Andy finished eating dinner we picked up the food and dishes then we headed upstairs and went into our room and went to bed for the night.