23 Wednesday

WEDNESDAY

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and looked out of my window. I noticed it was still pitch black outside I sighed and checked my phone.

It said 2 am and I got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed my door. I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room.

I grabbed my phone and checked my notifications and continued playing on my phone. A couple minutes later I changed and headed downstairs.

I grabbed the house key and unlocked the front door and opened it and walked out of the house. I closed the door and locked the front door and walked down the porch.

It felt extremely cool outside I felt extremely rebellious and I bit my lip and smiled. The weather felt extremely nice for it being 2 am on a Wednesday.

The lamp post were on and I smiled while walking down the sidewalk and I plugged my earbuds in and listened to music. I had my keys in my pocket and also something to defend myself.

I kept one earbud out so I could hear all of my surroundings and be alert. I looked around the street and didn't see anyone around me and I felt more safe.

A couple minutes later Andy appeared in front of me and I jumped and said Jesus Christ. Andy started laughing and said hey babe I said you scared me.

Andy said yea I could tell that I scared you Andy walked next to me down the sidewalk. Andy grabbed my hand and kissed it and said I love you. I smiled and said I love you more Andy and he smiled and kissed my head.

I walked in front of Andy and he stopped walking and looked down at me. I bit my lip and cupped his cheeks and pulled him closer and kissed him.

Andy smiled and pulled and he hoisted me up and I started laughing and I plugged an earbud in his ear and we listened to music.

Andy held me while we walked down the sidewalk I rested my chin on his shoulder and he smiled and kissed my shoulder. I smiled and nudged my nose against his cheek Andy smiled and said your my Lil shadow.

I bit my lip and said ok you can be Mr. Waddles he started laughing and said ok. I smiled and said I think its a cute nickname Andy said why is my nickname Mr. Waddles.

I said I had a stuffed animal when I was a kid and it's name was Mr. Waddles Andy said ah ok I understand now. I smiled and said yea and rested my cheek on his shoulder.

Andy said close your eyes Elle I said ok and closed my eyes and everything went pitch black and I felt cold. I opened my eyes and moved and looked and said oh we are in my room.

Andy laughed and said yea and he put me down a couple minutes later me and Andy layed down in my bed. Me and Andy cuddled and listened to music together.

I said can you stay the night Andy smiled and said sure Andy said ok and we cuddled until we fell asleep. Andy plugged my phone in and put my phone down and fell asleep as well.

A couple of hours later my mom woke up and got ready for work and made coffee for me downstairs. A couple minutes later my mom left and headed to work for the day.

A little while later Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of my bed. Andy used the restroom then he headed downstairs into the kitchen.

A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and walked into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room. I heard Andy cooking dinner in the kitchen and singing to himself.

I smiled because the food smelt really good I climbed into bed and played on my phone while I got comfortable. A little while later Andy yelled EVERYONE WAKE UO FOOD IS DONE.

A little while later me and my siblings headed downstairs into the kitchen Andy was smiling widely while holding plates.

After we ate breakfast I helped Andy with the dishes he smiled and said we make a good team. I smiled and said yep we do my siblings went upstairs and went into their rooms for the day.

I went into the living room and layed down on the couch and turned on the TV. Andy plopped down on the couch next to me and watched movies with me.

A couple of hours later me and Andy Cooked dinner and my siblings came downstairs. A little while later my mom came home and we all ate dinner together.

After we ate I helped my mom with the dishes and Andy left a couple minutes later. A little while later we all headed upstairs since we have school tomorrow.

I went into my room and got comfortable in my bed and fell asleep for the night.