64 day 3 Tuesday

DAY 3 OF HONEYMOON TUESDAY:

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and the bed felt cold.

I said huh and looked up and didn't see Andy I got out of bed and walked over to the bathroom and opened the door.

Andy wasn't in the bathroom I sighed and turned around and jumped.

Andy was standing in front of me covered in blood he said did I scare you.

I said uh yea your also covered in blood he looked down and said oh shit my bad.

Andy went into the bathroom and closed the door and I walked over to the bed and climbed in it and got comfortable.

A little while later Andy climbed back into bed in only his boxers and he got comfortable.

I cuddled against his chest and we fell asleep a couple minutes later being wrapped in each others arms.

A couple of hours later I woke up against Andys chest and I smiled and bit my lip.

I rolled over onto my stomach and yawned and stretched and groaned fuckkkk.

Andy was completely knocked out and snoring lightly and it made me smile.

I yawned and put my head back down and closed my eyes and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A little while later Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed.

Andy went to the bathroom and closed the door and brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom.

Andy came back into our room and climbed into bed and played on his phone while I slept.

A little while later I woke back up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed.

I went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom.

I headed back into our room and climbed into bed and cuddled against Andy.

He smiled and kissed my head and said you wanna go to the beach today I smiled and said yea.

Andy said ok we should probably get ready soon so we can head out I said ok and yawned.

A little while later me and Andy got out of bed and changed into our bathing suits and grabbed everything we needed.

Me and Andy walked out of our hotel room and walked down the hallway and over to the elevator.

Andy said we should go out on a date tomorrow I smiled and said ok I like that idea.

He smiled and said good I'm glad and he pressed the elevator button and the door opened and we walked into it.

The door closed and I clicked the lobby button Andy held my hand and kissed my head.

A couple of seconds later we walked in the lobby and walked out of the hotel and headed towards the beach.

Me and Andy held hands and laughed together he also kissed my head and we continued walking towards the beach.

A couple minutes later we got to the beach and found a couple of chairs me and Andy put on some sunscreen and sat down on our chairs.

Andy was sitting under an umbrella since he hates the sun I smiled while relaxing under the sun.

The sun felt really good against my skin I smiled and looked at Andy and said its a beautiful day.

Andy smiled and said I agree he put on his sunglasses and smiled and looked back at me.

I held his hand and he kissed it and said I love you Elle I smiled and said I love you more Andy.

He smiled and said what do you wanna do tonight I said take a bath together.

Andy said sure we can also do it tomorrow if you want to.

I said you wanna stay in tomorrow and just relax and spend time together I smiled and said yea.

Andy said we can order food and just chill and have a spa day and take a bath together.

I smiled and looked at the ocean and saw a bunch of families spending time together.

It made me smile I said aw imagine bringing our future children here.

Andy smiled and said yea we could definitely do that in the future if we wanted to.

A little while later a group of girls walked past us swaying their hips.

I looked at Andy and he was staring at the ocean watching families hanging out together and laughing.

Me and Andy decided to stay at the beach for a couple of hours so we could get fresh air.

I smiled and closed my eyes and relaxed against the chair and felt the sun against my skin.

I felt Andy looking at me and smiled and mumbled fuck she looks amazing.

I looked at Andy and he smiled and said you look fuckin amazing darling I smiled and blushed slightly.

A couple of hours later me and Andy got up and walked back to our hotel together.

Andy was holding my hand and we continued walking towards the hotel.

After we got back to the hotel we went into our room and changed and ordered food.

A little while later me and Andy cuddled in bed and ate food while watching movies.

After we finished eating Andy threw our trash away we climbed into bed and cuddled against each other.

We talked for a little while until we fell asleep for the night I fell asleep on his chest.

Andy kissed my head and fell asleep a couple minutes later after I fell asleep for the night.