71 Tuesday

TUESDAY:

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and looked at Andy.

A couple minutes later Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

I said hi and Andy looked at me and said hi Elle why are you up.

I said I have no idea Andy got out of bed and I smiled and said where are you going.

Andy said me and the guys are gonna go hunting I said ok.

Andy went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom.

A couple minutes later the guys all went outside and went hunting.

I was like shit I'm completely home alone at 1 am I got out of bed and went into the bathroom.

I closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room.

All of the guys decided to go hunting together and leave me home by myself how nice of them.

As I walked into our room I heard a noise downstairs I jumped and said I thought I was home alone.

I carefully walked over to the door and opened it and looked in the hallway.

I was confused because I didn't see anyone it was dark except for the kitchen light downstairs.

I carefully walked out of Andys room but kept the door open while I walked into the dark hall.

I felt my heart race slightly all of the guys had left to go hunting earlier so its just me in the house.

Except I'm not alone and I have no idea who is in the kitchen I carefully walked down the pitch black hallway trying not to make any noise.

I continued walking down the hallway I hid by a door so I could look into the kitchen.

I saw Jason holding a rabbit on the counter but I saw blood everywhere I felt light headed and passed out and hit the floor.

I heard Jason run upstairs every thing was pitch black when I passed out I heard the guys attack Jason.

Someone picked me up and carried me down the hallway I was completely limp while laying in their arms.

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched jinxx was sitting next to me.

I said what happened he said you passed out and Jason ran upstairs to try and turn you into a vampire.

I said oh shit he said yea and we immediately sensed you were in danger and came back and attacked him.

I said where is Andy he said the guys are taking care of him because he has some marks.

I felt my eyes watering and I said huh and immediately got out of bed but stumbled jinxx grabbed me and sat me down.

Jinxx said no Elle you need to rest we are taking care of him right now.

I yelled THATS MY FUCKING HUSBAND I NEED TO KNOW HES OK.

I immediately broke down and jinxx wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his chest while I cried.

A little while later I fell asleep and jinxx tucked me in and sat down in a chair next to me too keep an eye on me while I slept.

A couple of hours later I woke back up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and looked at jinxx he was playing on his phone.

I got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room.

A couple of minutes later me and jinxx headed downstairs everyone was in the living room together watching TV.

Me and jinxx went into the kitchen and ate dinner and talked about random shit and laughed together.

I shook my head and we went into the living room andy had a bandage on his shoulder and I said my baby.

He said I'm ok Elle don't worry I layed down by him and said thanks for killing Jack by the way.

Andy smiled and said oh Don't worry I'm glad I did I said me too trust me.

A little while later we all headed upstairs and went into our rooms and went to bed for the night.