35: 2 months later 🥂

2 MONTHS LATER FRIDAY ANDY AND ELLES ANNIVERSARY:

I can't believe me and Andy have been dating for 2 months. School is going by extremely quickly we ordered our graduation supplies at the beginning of this year.

The principal said we will be getting it in a couple of months so that's extremely exciting. My mom paid me from when I babysat my siblings for the week.

My mom paid me $200 dollars and I put it in my purse so I could save it for anything I want with it. Andy told me that we are going on a date later so I'm really excited about it.

My mom came in my room and turned on the lights and said Elle it's time to wake up. I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed.

I went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room.

I changed and sprayed some body spray on and grabbed everything I needed and headed downstairs and waited on my siblings.

My mom left a little while later and headed to work a little while later my siblings came downstairs and we all left and headed to school.

After I dropped off Lucy I headed to school Andy decided to ride with me and Matthew. A little while later we got to school and headed inside and went to class.

After we sat down in our chairs we waited for the bell to ring for class Andy said happy 2 month anniversary babe.

I smiled and said happy 2 months anniversary Andy he smiled and kissed me. Nat smiled and said aw happy anniversary you love birds.

I smiled and said thanks and gave her a hug I said we are going on a date tonight she said oh wow that sounds like fun.

A couple minutes later the bell rung and everyone came in and sat down in their seats and waited for the teacher to start teaching.

The morning announcements came on and everyone went quiet and listened to the announcements. Our teacher said happy anniversary Andy and Elle we smiled and said thanks.

Everyone started cheering and clapping my face went red and I looked at Andy and he kissed my head and said I love you.

Andy said I love you more Elle and he gave me a hug and I smiled and bit my lip. Andy pulled back and said this is gonna be extremely fun I smiled and said I agree.

Andy said I am extremely excited about our date tonight I smiled and said me too. I bit my lip and said yea this is gonna be a really fun date.

A couple of hours later school finally ended and everyone walked out of the school building.

A little while later we all headed home after we picked up Lucy. Andy headed home and me and my siblings went inside. My mom was cooking dinner I said me and Andy are going out tonight.

My mom said ok have fun I headed upstairs and showered and changed and got ready for the date.

A little while later me and Andy headed to a restaurant and he parked and got me out of the car and we headed inside.

I smiled while we went into the restaurant and sat down at a booth together.

Andy said I love you I said I love you more we got our drinks and we also ordered our food and the waitress walked away after she took our order.

Andy said so what do you wanna do tomorrow I said I don't know hang out at your house.

He said yea my parents are going to be going out for the whole day I said really Andy said yea and laughed and ran his hand through his hair.

I smiled and bit my lip and looked down Andy said my little princessa I blushed and bit my lip.

A little while later we finally got our food and started eating and continued talking about random shit and laughing together.

After we left the restaurant we headed home and went to bed since we were extremely exhausted.