40 a couple of months later

A COUPLE OF MONTHS LATER SATURDAY THE DAY AFTER PROM:

Yesterday was crazy I went to prom with nat and Andy and we all had a bunch of fun.

Me nat and Andy all ended up dancing together and having the time of our lives.

We took a bunch of pictures and videos and I posted them on snapchat and Instagram and tagged them both in it.

Nat ended up staying the night since we were both way to fucking exhausted to do anything.

After me and nat got to my house we quickly got ready for bed and ate food then went into my room and instantly fell asleep for the night.

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and sighed and rubbed my eyes.

I sighed and forced myself out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room.

My mom left earlier so she could go to work for the day so it's me nat and my siblings hanging out all day I guess.

Nat was still completely knocked out and snoring lightly I smiled and headed downstairs and made breakfast and coffee since I am not awake whatsoever.

The principal said we are supposed to be getting our cap and gowns soon so I'm excited about that. We graduate in a couple of months and we are all going on a family vacation together.

Andy and his family and friends my family and Nats family and we are all super excited about it. We are going on the trip after a couple of days nat is going to help me pack for it.

After I finished cooking breakfast I sat down and ate my food and drank my coffee.

Nat came downstairs a couple minutes later and we talked about random shit and laughed together. A little while later my siblings woke up and came downstairs and ate breakfast.

We all hung out in the living room and watched movies together all day. A couple of hours later me and nat cooked dinner and my mom came home and we all ate dinner together.

After we finished eating nat left and headed home and we all headed upstairs and went to bed for the night.