85 a couple of months later

A COUPLE OF MONTHS LATER FRIDAY:

It has been a couple of months I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom.

I closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room.

Andy was completely knocked out and snoring lightly I smiled and walked over to him.

I leaned down and kissed his forehead and he woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

Andy said why are you awake Elle I laughed and said I have no idea he laughed and said ok.

I said I don't think Lucy is coming over this weekend he said thats fine.

My brother graduated yesterday so that was extremely fun we celebrated until we got home at 2 am.

Andy said so your brother is officially graduated and and Adult so how do you feel.

I sighed and said it makes me feel sad but I am really happy that he graduated and he can start life.

Andy said your sister is going to be 12 next year I sighed and said ughhh I know my baby is growing up.

Andy said I agree it's crazy how fast she is growing up I climbed into bed and cuddled against Andy chest.

Andy wrapped his arm around my shoulder and he kissed my head and said I love you.

I said I love you more Andy and he smiled and continued kissing my head and I started laughing.

Andy said so what are we doing today I said I have no idea he laughed and said ok and we got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later the guys woke up and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and cooked breakfast.

A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed.

I went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room.

I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and sat down on a barstool.

Ashley said how did you sleep I said better I just wanted to stay in bed all day.

He said I don't blame you I yawned and said yea I ate breakfast after it was finished cooking.

Andy put our dishes in the sink and I used the restroom then headed back into the kitchen.

The guys went hunting a couple of hours later I made dinner and ate breakfast.

After I finished eating I put my dishes up and headed upstairs and went into my room.

I climbed into bed and got comfortable I called Matthew and said how do you feel to be out of school.

Matthew said its absolutely amazing because I don't have to wake up and go to school.

I laughed and said yea I remember after I graduated it was extremely nice but also scary.

I continued talking to him for a while until we both got tired and went to sleep for the night.

A little while later the guys came back and took showers then went to bed for the night.

Andy cuddled against me when he climbed into bed and he kissed my head and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

SATURDAY:

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom.

I still can't believe my baby brother graduated high school my sister is going to graduate soon.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room and grabbed my phone.

I headed downstairs and went into the kitchen it was still completely dark outside.

Every one else was still completely knocked out I looked for something to eat and drink.

After I finished eating I put my dishes up and headed upstairs and went into my room and closed the door.

I climbed into bed and got comfortable and cuddled against Andy and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later the guys woke up and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and cooked breakfast.

A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed.

I went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room.

I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs and sat down on the barstool and played on my phone and checked my notifications.

I sighed and put my phone down and watched the guys cook breakfast and talk about random shit and laughed together.

I looked at Ashley and said my brother is officially graduated from high school.

Ashley said thats crazy I said I know and layed my head down waited for andy to come downstairs.

A little while later Andy came downstairs and went into the kitchen and helped cooked breakfast.

After breakfast was finished cooking Andy handed every one their food then sat down on a barstool and started eating.

After we finished eating I headed upstairs and went into my room and chilled in my bed.

Andy brought me lunch and dinner through out the day.

I got comfortable after I used the restroom then climbed back into bed and got comfortable.

I played on my phone for a while Andy came upstairs and climbed into bed and got comfortable.

I cuddled against his chest and we fell asleep a couple minutes later the guys headed upstairs and went into their rooms and went to bed for the night.