92 a couple of months later

A COUPLE OF MONTHS LATER MONDAY LUCYS FIRST DAY OF HIGH SCHOOL:

I absolutely can't believe my little sister Lucy moosy is going into high school she is growing up to fast.

I stayed the night at my moms house and we all cried together because Lucy was extremely nervous I gave her some quick advice so I hope that helps her out a lot.

Cody's tour ended so they are taking a break and probably gonna work on a new album.

Me nat and Cody and Andy all went out and had a reunion and spent the whole day together and made memories.

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later the guys woke up and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen to cook breakfast for everyone.

A hour later Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Andy brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and grabbed his phone and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.

A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and grabbed my phone and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and sat down on a barstool and waited for the guys to finish cooking breakfast.

After the food was finished cooking we all ate breakfast together and talked about random shit and laughed together while eating.

I picked up the dishes after we were all finished eating breakfast I said today is Lucy's first day of school.

All the guys said well thats fun I laughed and said yea I just hope she has a good first day of high school.

Andy said I'm sure she will make a lot of friends since she's a social butterfly I said yea thats true.

All of the guys got up and went into the living room and sat down on the couch and watched movies together.

I sighed and started cleaning up around the kitchen so it would be clean and look nice.

After I finished cleaning I went into the living room and sat down on the couch and watched movies with the guys for the rest of the day.

A couple of hours later we all ate dinner together then we headed upstairs and went into our rooms and went to bed for the night.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

TUESDAY:

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep.

A couple of hours later the guys woke up and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and cooked breakfast for everyone.

A hour later Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Andy brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and grabbed his phone and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.