41 Sunday

SUNDAY:

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room and checked what time it was.

I checked my notifications then put my phone down and jumped when I heard my mom go in the living room.

A couple minutes later my mom left for work for the day and I headed downstairs and made some breakfast and coffee for me.

After I finished eating I headed upstairs and went into my room and climbed into bed and cuddled against my blanket.

A little while later my siblings went downstairs and ate breakfast and did whatever else they did.

After they finished eating they headed upstairs and went into their rooms. A little while later I headed downstairs and got some snacks and went upstairs and watched movies.

A couple of hours later my mom came home and made dinner and we all headed downstairs and ate dinner with my mom.

After we finished eating we all headed upstairs and went into our rooms and went to bed for the night.

I played on my phone while princess was cuddled against the side of me and she fell asleep.

I put my phone down and went to sleep a couple minutes later after I got comfortable.