107 a couple of years later

A COUPLE OF YEARS LATER SATURDAY:

A couple of months ago my mom recently got married and we are all really happy for her.

Me and Luke and Lucy all made sure he was a good guy and wouldn't hurt her like our dad did.

Yesterday my wittle baby brother Luke got married yesterday me and my mom cried at the wedding.

I smiled because I am so fucking proud of him for being able to keep a healthy relationship and work on his anger issues.

I was the maid of honor and Lucy was a brides maid we all cried a little while he read his vows.

We had a fun after party we all hung out and jammed out to music and ate food we all got home really late last night unfortunately.

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell back asleep.

A couple of hours later the guys woke up and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and cooked breakfast for everyone.

An hour later Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Andy brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and grabbed his phone and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.

A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and grabbed my phone and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.

I checked my notifications then put my phone down and watched the guys cook breakfast together.

After the food was finished cooking we all got some food and sat down on a barstool and started eating breakfast and talking about random shit and laughing together.

After we finished eating breakfast me and Lucy did the dishes while the guys went hunting.

Lucy looked at my wrist and grabbed it and said what the fuck happened I told her I let Andy feed from me.

I rolled my eyes while she gave me a lecture I said I'm fine Lucy ok I'm not a vampire relax.

Lucy said ok and gave me a hug and said I love you Elle I said love you more Lucy she said ok and gave me a hug.

Me and Lucy headed into the living room and sat down on the couch and watched movies together for the rest of the day.

After the guys came back they took showers then they headed into the living room and watched movies together with me and Lucy.

A couple of hours later me and Lucy cooked dinner for everyone while they watched movies together.

After we finished cooking dinner we all ate dinner then we headed upstairs and went into our rooms and went to bed for the night.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

SUNDAY:

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Batman was outside the bathroom meowing loudly I sighed and opened the door and she ran into the bathroom.

I closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room.