108 a couple of months later

A COUPLE OF MONTHS LATER MONDAY:

Me and Lucy bought a house in the same neighborhood as our parents a couple of months ago.

Also Lucy and Cc moved out and bought their own house Luke is also living on his own.

My mom texted me yesterday and said Luke and Lucy are going over tonight for a family dinner.

Me and Andy are currently awake and its around 3 am I said Andy he said uh huh Elle and looked at me.

I said my mom told me she is having a family dinner tonight and Luke and Lucy are going.

Andy smiled and said then we are definitely going I smiled and kissed him and said I love you.

Andy smiled and said I love you more Elle I wrapped my arms around his neck and we continued talking about random shit and laughing together.

Batman was completely knocked out and snoring lightly at the edge of our bed.

Andy turned on the TV and looked for a movie for us to watch I ended up playing on my phone while waiting for a movie.

A little while later we started watching movies together and I cuddled against his chest and got comfortable.

Andy wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head and got comfortable against me while watching movies.

A little while later I fell asleep against Andys chest and he kissed my head and turned off the TV and went to sleep for the night.

A couple of hours later Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Andy brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and grabbed his phone and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and cooked breakfast for us.

An hour later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and grabbed my phone and checked my notifications then I headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.

I fed batman then made a cup of coffee then sat down on a barstool and waited for breakfast to be finished cooking.

Andy said so what time is your mom cooking dinner I yawned and said I'm not for sure yet.

Andy said ok sounds good and continued cooking breakfast I played on my phone and talked to my mom about the dinner later.

I said I can't believe Lucy and Cc moved out and bought their own house Andy smiled and said yea we are all growing up.

I said yea and I ended up texting nat for a while and told her about the family dinner tonight.

Nat said well that sounds like fun I bit my lip and continued talking to nat while laughing with andy.

After the food was finished cooking we got a plate and sat down and ate breakfast together and talked about the plans for tonight.

I smiled and said I'm excited to have a family dinner I don't remember the last time we did that together.

Andy laughed and said damn I said I know and I continued eating and playing on my phone.

After we finished eating Andy did the dishes then I used the restroom then headed upstairs and went into the bathroom.

I took a shower then dried off and changed and sprayed some body spray on.

Andy had also taken a shower I headed downstairs and did some laundry for a while.