70 Monday

MONDAY:

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched I was extremely confused and I looked around.

I said oh I'm in Andy's room I sighed and looked at him and he was completely knocked out and snoring lightly.

I mumbled where is Jason I got up and walked over to the window and looked towards the forest.

I saw Jason in the forest with a person and he slit his throat and started drinking his blood.

I climbed into bed after I used the restroom I cuddled against Andy and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple minutes later I woke back up again and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed.

I walked out of Andys room and walked down the hallway and headed downstairs.

I went into the kitchen and got something to eat and drink and hopped on the counter.

I played on my phone and ate my snack and smiled while playing on my phone.

I jumped when I heard something come downstairs I looked up and saw cc come downstairs.

Cc said hey I smiled and said hi and continued eating my snack after I finished eating.

Cc threw my trash away and stood next to me and said hey how are you.

I smiled and gave him a hug and we talked about random shit and laughed together.

I said so what do you wanna do he said um you wanna sneak out and run around the neighborhood.

I laughed and said sure he said ok and helped me off the counter and we left a couple minutes later.

Cc closed the door and locked it and we headed down the porch and walked down the driveway laughing together.

A couple of seconds later we walked down the sidewalk and laughed.

Cc said how does it feel to be married now I smiled and said it feels really good.

He smiled and said that's good I smiled and said yea cc said so Andy is probably going to hunt people now.

I said he only hunted animals while we were on our honeymoon cc said yea Andy told me that.

Me and Cc continued walking down the sidewalk I smiled and started running in front of cc.

He started laughing and said hey um no get your ass over here me and Cc started laughing and he ran over to me and picked me up.

Me and Cc continued laughing together and he put me down and we continued walking together.

A hour later me and Cc turned around and started walking back to the house and went into the house.

I said what time is it Cc said 3 am I laughed and said ok and we headed upstairs and went to bed.

A little while later me and Cc went to sleep for the night since we were tired from walking.

A couple of hours later the guys woke up and headed downstairs and started cooking breakfast.

A little while later Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed.

Andy went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom.

Andy came into our room and he kissed my forehead then headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.

A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed.

I smelt food and smiled and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed downstairs.

I smiled and went into the kitchen and said the food smells good they said morning Elle.

I said hi and smiled and gave Andy a hug and he kissed my cheek.

A couple minutes later we all ate breakfast together and hung out and talked about random shit and laughed together.

I sat next to Andy while we talked about random shit and laughed together.

I kissed his shoulder and Andy smiled and looked at me and said my favorite person ever.

I looked up and smiled and bit my lip and batted my eyes at him and he smiled.

After we finished eating I did the dishes and the guys went into the living room and watched movies.

Jinxx came into the kitchen and helped me with the dishes and I smiled and said thanks.

Jinxx smiled and said of course Elle and we continued washing the dishes.

After we finished washing the dishes we went into the living room and watched movies together.

Andy smiled and looked at me while I sat down on the couch and watched the movie.

After we finished watching movies I helped jinxx make the dinner the guys were all laughing together.

I smiled and looked at jinxx and he kissed my head and I started laughing and he continued cooking.

A couple minutes later the guys came into the kitchen and watched me and jinxx cook dinner together.

Me and jinxx started jamming out together and laughing I smiled and started swaying my hips.

Jinxx spun me around and we started singing together and we all started laughing together.

A hour later we finished cooking dinner we all hung out and ate dinner together.

I smiled and said the food is amazing Andy smiled and said this is good I said thanks.

After we finished eating me and Andy did the dishes together and talked about random shit and laughed together.

Andy said who wants to play video games together jinxx said oh me and we all started laughing together.

A couple minutes later we all hung out and watched movies together a couple of hours later we all headed upstairs and went to bed for the night.

Me and Andy cuddled and fell asleep a couple minutes later.