73 Thursday

THURSDAY:

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and realized I was back in our room.

I rolled onto my back and sighed and said its fucking dark outside.

I sighed and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room.

I grabbed my phone and headed out of our room and walked down the hallway and walked downstairs.

I walked over to the front door and unlocked it and opened the door jinxx immediately appeared and I jumped.

Jinxx closed the door and said Elle are you going walk around the neighborhood I smiled and said yea he said ok.

Me and jinxx walked down the porch and walked down the driveway and toward the sidewalk.

I live a couple minutes away from my house Andy moved in with his friends after we got married as well.

A couple minutes later we walked down the sidewalk and talked about random shit and laughed together.

Jinxx said how do you feel about being married I said its a lot of fun actually.

Jinxx grabbed my hand so I wouldn't walk in the street and get hit by a car.

Me and Jinxx continued walking down the sidewalk and laughing together.

A couple minutes later we got close to the forest I looked at Jinxx and said is this a good idea.

Jinxx said nope absofuckinglty not I laughed and said well fuck it let's do it.

I walked further into the forest and jinxx walked close behind me to keep me protected.

Me and jinxx continued walking into the forest I got over a huge tree branch.

Jinxx stayed close behind to keep an eye on me he said please be careful Elle.

I laughed and said don't worry I will be safe a couple minutes later me and jinxx hid behind a tree.

I said I still can't believe I witnessed Jacks murder jinxx laughed and said oh yea that mother fucker definitely deserved it.

I sighed and said yea I guess your right he did bully me a lot and I ended up doing self harm.

Jinxx said yea and it just wasn't worth him to continue being an asshole to you.

A couple minutes later me and jinxx stood up suddenly Jason and his friends appeared.

Jinxx grabbed me and pushed me down to the ground and said we should leave.

Jinxx grabbed my hand and we carefully crawled out of the forest.

A couple minutes later jinxx wrapped his arms around me and I closed my eyes and everything went pitch black.

I opened my eyes and said the basement he said yea we can play video games.

I said ok cool a couple of minutes later me and jinxx started playing Mario kart together.

A couple of hours later me and jinxx started getting extremely tired and headed upstairs.

Me and jinxx ended up falling asleep on the couch in the living room.

A little while later Ashley cc and Jake came downstairs and went into the kitchen and started cooking breakfast for everyone.

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched I said oh I smell food.

I got off the couch and went into the bathroom and closed the door and used the restroom.

I headed into the kitchen after I finished using the restroom Jake said morning Elle.

I said hi and yawned jinxx woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got off the couch.

Jinxx came in the kitchen and gave me a hug and I smiled and said its so early.

Jinxx said ugh I know cc was smiling while cooking breakfast a couple minutes later Andy came downstairs.

Me and jinxx turned and looked at Andy he smiled and said hi.

Andy said who's cooking Ashley said me and Jake me jinxx and Andy all sat down on a barstool.

I said what is the plan for today Andy said probably go hunting I said I'm probably gonna head home for the weekend.

Andy said that's fine with me I headed upstairs and started packing my bag for the weekend.

I called my mom and she said thats fine I said ok bye after I finished packing my bag I headed downstairs and ate breakfast.

After we finished eating I did the dishes while the guys went in the basement and played video games.

While I was doing the dishes I felt like someone was watching me from outside I dried off my hands and looked out the back door.

I saw Jason with a group of people I jumped and felt my heart go in my throat I felt my heart race.

I moved from the sink all of the guys were yelling while playing video games downstairs.

I felt like I was gonna throw up they were all staring at me with pitch black eyes and their fangs were showing.

I mumbled jinxx help I had a feeling he didn't here me I screamed and all of the guys immediately ran upstairs.

I pointed towards the window and cc and jinxx ran over to me.

Andy and Jake went to go talk to them and they disappeared a couple minutes later.

I headed downstairs and hung out with the guys for a couple of hours we headed upstairs and ate dinner.

After we finished eating dinner we headed upstairs and went into our rooms and went to bed for the night.

I cuddled against Andy and we both fell asleep a couple minutes later and he kissed my head before we went to sleep.