80 Saturday & Sunday

SATURDAY:

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

I looked at Lucy and she was completely knocked out and snoring lightly.

I smiled and said my little baby I got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then washed my tattoos and put some lotion on them.

I headed back into my room and climbed into bed and got comfortable and played on my phone.

My sister was completely knocked out and snoring lightly I smiled while I was sleeping.

A couple of hours later the guys woke up and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and cooked breakfast for everyone.

A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then washed my tattoos and put some lotion on them then headed in my room.

Lucy was still completely knocked out and snoring lightly I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs.

I went into the kitchen and put my phone down on the counter Andy gave me a hug and kissed my head.

Jake gave me a cup of coffee and I said thanks and sat down on a barstool and played on my phone.

The guys were talking about random shit and laughing while cooking breakfast.

I yawned and texted my mom since she's off of work she asked how Lucy was.

I told her that she's doing really good so far we slept in me and andys room together last night.

A little while later the food was done cooking and Andy started plating it and handed it to everyone.

Lucy came downstairs and ran over to Cc and he hoisted her up and said morning kiddo I smiled and took a picture of them.

I shook my head and smiled I said my baby is already 11 she said im not a baby I'm a tween.

I said hun not yet she sighed and started laughing and rested her cheek on his shoulder.

Cc sat down at the table and ate breakfast and also fed Lucy and we all smiled while watching them.

I said they would be really cute together if Lucy was 18 Andy said yea I agree with you.

After I finished eating I put my plate in the sink and sat down at the table with Cc and Lucy.

I said so what are the plans for today he said um I don't know I said oh Cody signed with a record company.

Andy said no way I said yea I'm really proud of him Lucy said can we go to one of his concerts.

I smiled and said of course he's my best friend I'm also taking nat Lucy smiled and said I'm so happy for him.

I said me too sis I continued playing on my phone for a while after the guys finished eating they picked up their dishes and headed downstairs to play video games.

Me Lucy and Cc all went upstairs and went into our rooms and got ready for the day so we could leave.

After we all finished getting ready we left and drove down the highway and jammed out together.

Lucy said can we watch twilight tonight I said hell yea Cc started laughing and shook his head and said sure.

A little while later we got to ulta and headed inside Lucy was super excited and she grabbed a bag.