7 Wednesday

WEDNESDAY:

I randomly woke up to it being freezing cold. I looked up and yawned and stretched I sat up and saw Andy in the corner of my room. I squinted my eyes and kept blinking them to make sure I wasn't dreaming. Andy said yes I'm in your room and your not dreaming I said why are you here.

Andy said I'm really sorry for being an asshole and asking how many people you have slept with. I said leave and close my window and he left and I closed my window and I went to the bathroom then went back to bed. I don't know what the fuck is Andys issue with me and why he's so intrigued about me.

My alarm went off and I groaned fuckkkk why do I have to get up. I sighed and opened my eyes and yawned and stretched and turned off my alarm. I got out of bed and went into my bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth and also used it and then walked back into my room. I couldn't stop thinking about Andy and I absolutely hated it we were are doing work next week which really sucks but it's school.

After I finished getting ready I headed downstairs my mom had already left. After everyone got ready we all walked out the front door and I unlocked my car and locked the front door. I got in my car and locked it and buckled up and turned on the car and left the driveway so I didn't have to see Andy this morning.

I started listening to music while driving to my little sister's school the radio said " a young women was recently murdered around 10 pm on Monday night around a forest near Walmart she was only 19." I said oh my God that's terrible the radio also said she had bite marks on her neck I said what the fuck that's weird Luke said damn that's strange I laughed and said mm Twilight.

We all started laughing together then I dropped off my sister and continued heading to school. After I parked me and Luke got out and I locked the car and we both headed into school. I didn't see Andy but that made me feel slightly better. Jack said hey little whore I rolled my eyes and continued walking he said don't be scared to admit the truth Elle all you are is a dirty cheap little whore.

I heard Andy laughing and I turned around and he slammed Jack into a locker and said fuck you and leave her alone. Jack said dude what the fuck I scoffed and continued walking to class. I sat down and Andy also sat down and said well your welcome I said I didn't ask you too do that. Andy said well yea I know but he was being an asshole and I said and you weren't you asked how many guys I slept with.

Andy said well I'm fucking sorry ok I won't do that again I said good you better not. I just sat in my desk frustrated Nat shook her head and said guys are nasty I said ugh I know never trust them she laughed and said yep. A little while later the bell rung and everyone came in and sat down and the morning announcements came on.

The teacher took attendance and said well we aren't doing anything today so just whisper and play on your phones. I sighed and looked at the floor and shook my head Andy said look. I said no shut up he said ok fine be like that I said what ever and rolled my eyes. Andy started playing on his phone everyone else started talking to each other and chilling on their phones.

I decided to take out a notebook and started drawing while talking to Nat. Andy said may I go to the bathroom the teacher said yea and he got up and took a hall pass and left the classroom. I felt relieved strangely that he wasn't in the class anymore I looked at my phone and put it back and continued drawing.

A couple minutes later Andy came back and sat down after he picked up the hall pass. I looked at Andy and he sat down and said why the hell are you staring at me. I just scoffed and shook my head and continued drawing and said because you walked in the fucking door thats why I looked at you. Andy started drawing and didn't say anything else after. Our last period came up and we had gym unfortunately our teacher wasn't here for the past couple of days.

We went to the gym and the teacher said hello my name is Mr. Webber and we all said hello. Mr Webber took attendance and then said today we will be playing volleyball so everyone go change. We all went into the locker rooms and started changing into out P.E. uniforms some girls were laughing with each other. I said ugh nat I'm not excited about fucking volley ball she said ugh me too and I laughed and said I know.

A couple minutes later we all went into the gym and the coach said alright girls on one side guys on the other. We all went on the sides we were supposed to we started by stretching and doing light exercises which was extremely embarrassing. Most girls were trying to impress the guys Mr. Webber just shook his head and blew his whistle and threw the volleyball to the guys.

The guys said hellll yea girls yall are going down. I looked at Andy and he just rolled his eyes I said what the fuck is your issue. Andy was starting to act more of an asshole for no reason like what happened to the guy I met. Mr. Webber said alright guys uou ready Andrew pay attention he said it's Andy he said alright and also why aren't you wearing your uniform.

Andy said um I don't want to the coach said um ok hot shot you don't change go to the principles office. Andy scoffed and rolled his eyes and started walking to the locker room. I said what is his issue then I heard his voice in my head saying don't worry about it I jumped. Andy laughed and said I can read your mind and also talk to you telepathic. I said um ok weird but also cool I guess and he started laughing.

We all started playing volleyball without Andy he said in my head wow yall started without me. I said well you kinda slow and I started laughing Andy walked out in his uniform and joined the game. I got to serve the ball and I hit it and hurt my wrist I said ow fuck. Mr. Webber said I cam sit out I said ok and sat on the bleachers in a little bit of pain.

The girls won the volleyball game and started rubbing it in the guys faces and laughed. I shook my head Andy ran over to me sweating and sat down I said so you can read my thoughts he said yep pretty much I can also talk to you through your mind. I said what is your issue why are you being such an ass now. He shrugged and said I don't know and started drinking water Andy was glistening slightly and I smiled. Andy said in my head you think I'm hot I said no and he started laughing and said yea sure I said shut up and rolled my eyes.

After gym was over everyone left school and headed home. After I got home I got ready for dinner and took a shower and ate food. After I went into my room and plugged my phone in and fell asleep. For the first time I had a dream about Andy and I didn't know why he was an asshole and here I am dreaming about him.