29 Tuesday

TUESDAY:

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off and I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and turned off my alarm.

I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room.

I changed and sprayed some body spray on and quickly woke up my siblings so they could get ready for the day.

I went back into my room and grabbed everything I needed and headed downstairs and sat down on the couch and waited for my siblings.

A little while later my siblings came downstairs and I got up and unlocked the front door and opened it.

Me and my siblings walked outside and headed into the car and closed the door and locked my car and buckled up.

I left my house and headed down the highway to drop off my little sister at school. Matthew sat in the front seat with me and we jammed out together and laughed at random shit.

A little while later I dropped off Lucy and headed to school me and Matthew continued talking on the way to school.

After we got to school we went our separate ways and went to our own classes. As I was walking down the hallway one of Jack's friends walked up to me.

One of them said Elle have you seen jack I said no sorry he said damn ok and walked away. I continued walking to class knowing that andy had killed him and I saw it.

After I got to class I sat down in my seat nat and Andy weren't here yet which was extremely strange. I said huh ok and I started playing on my phone while waiting for them to show up.

A little while later nat and Andy came into class laughing together I said what the fuck and they both sat down next to me.

I said hey guys they said hey Elle and both gave me a hug separately. Nat said how ya holding up without your mom.

I said well I miss her a lot don't get me wrong they said yea I don't blame you whatsoever. A couple minutes later the bell rung and everyone came in and sat down in their seats.

Immediately the morning announcements came on and the principle announced they found Jack's body in the forest.

I looked at Andy and he said that's awful that he died I said yea and looked down. The principle dismissed everyone early because of that.

Everyone left and called their parents me and Matthew picked up Lucy and headed home. After we got home we headed inside and ate breakfast together.

My siblings went upstairs and into their rooms and I said ok and started working on the laundry for a while.

A couple of hours later I made dinner and we all ate dinner together and came over and hung out with us for a while.

After Andy left we all headed upstairs and went to bed for the night since we have school tomorrow.