74 friday

FRIDAY:

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing and I groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and grabbed my phone and answered it and said hello.

I said Lucy what's wrong she said can Cc come over tomorrow when you come over.

I yawned and said I can ask him tomorrow after I wake up she said ok I love you.

I said I love you too Lucy goodnight she said night and I hung up and put my phone down.

I quickly texted Cody to see if he also wanted to spend the night at my house and he said sure.

A couple minutes later I put my phone down and got comfortable and fell asleep for the night.

A couple of hours later Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Andy brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room.

A couple minutes later Andy headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and cooked breakfast.

A little while later his friends woke up and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen to help cook breakfast.

A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom.

I closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room.

I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and said Cc Lucy misses you.

Cc said aww really I said yea you wanna come over and hang out with us.

He said helll yea I said Cody is also coming over because I miss my best friend.

Andy said oh that sounds like a lot of fun I said I'm super excited Andy said I bet.

Cc ran upstairs and said I'm packing to go to elles house for the weekend we said ok and he squealed and went into his room.

We all started laughing while Andy cooked breakfast for everyone I said Cody is probably going to drive to my house.

A little while later we all ate breakfast together and talked about random shit and laughed together.

Me and Cc left and headed to my house for the weekend I said oh I guess Cody is already here.

Cc said huh this is gonna be a fun weekend I smiled and said yea I agree with you.

Me and Andy headed inside I gave my mom and Cody a hug I said where I'd Lucy.

My mom yelled for Lucy and she ran downstairs and squealed when she saw cc.

Lucy jumped on cc and he smiled and said hey my favorite kiddo she said I missed you he said I missed you more.

A couple minutes later we all hung out in the living room and took pictures together and watched movies together.

Cc and Lucy were cuddled together on the couch and I took a picture of them and sent it to Andy and the guys.

We all hung out in the living room together a couple of hours later my mom went into the kitchen and started cooking dinner.

Cc held Lucy and went into the kitchen and helped my mom cook dinner.

I said I missed you Cody and Matthew they said us too I gave Cody a hug and said my best friend from high school.

Matthew started laughing Cody kissed my head and said I got a album deal I squealed and gave him a hug.

I said you signed with a record company he smiled and said yea we are working on music.

I smiled and said I am so proud of you he smiled and said thanks I really appreciate it.

We all got up and headed into the kitchen and hung out with my mom and Lucy and Cc.

My mom cooked dinner and we all talked about random shit and laughed together.

After dinner was finished cooking we all hung out and ate dinner together and I helped my mom with the dishes after.

A little while later we all headed upstairs Cody hung out in my room cc went into Matthew's room.

Cody ended up sleeping on a air mattress next to my bed I got comfortable and played on my phone for a while.

A little while later I plugged my phone in and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

Cody was completely knocked out and snoring lightly I was really happy to get to spend more time with Cody and my family.