67 day 6 friday 🖤

DAY 6 OF HONEYMOON FRIDAY:

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and looked out of the window.

I noticed it was still extremely dark outside I looked at Andy and smiled and bit my lip.

Andy was still completely knocked out and snoring lightly I smiled and bit my lip and rolled over and continued looking out of the window.

I carefully got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door and looked in the mirror.

I yawned and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room.

A couple minutes later Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed.

Andy walked over to me and kissed my head and said I'm gonna go hunting.

I said ok and he quickly used the restroom then disappeared and went hunting.

I walked over to my bag and grabbed some clean clothes and put it down on the desk.

I sprayed some body spray on and climbed into bed and got comfortable and played on my phone for a while.

A couple minutes later I plugged my phone in and put it down and closed my eyes and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A little while later I heard the shower turn on I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

I looked up and noticed the bathroom light was on I yawned and layed back down.

A little while later Andy climbed into bed in only his boxers and he got comfortable.

I cuddled against his chest and he kissed my head and we fell asleep a couple minutes later cuddled together.

A couple of hours later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and rolled over.

I looked at Andy and he was completely knocked out and snoring lightly.

I smiled and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room.

I walked over to andys side and ran my hand through his hair and smiled and bit my lip.

Andy rolled his head back and I felt his nose against my hand and I giggled and climbed into bed.

I layed down against his chest and looked up at him and watched him sleep peacefully.

A little while later Andy finally woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

I rolled off of his chest and layed on my back while Andy got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Andy brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room.

I yawned and stretched and looked at Andy he climbed into bed and got comfortable and said what do you wanna do today.

I said I love you he smiled and said yea I love you more Elle I smiled and bit my lip.

Andy said you wanna stay in today I smiled and said yea he said ok and turned on the TV.

I rested my cheek on his shoulder and ran my hand down his stomach and he smiled and bit his lip.

Andy said Elle what are you doing baby I said nothing and bit my lip I continued running my hand down his stomach.

I felt his stomach tense under my hand Andy kissed my head and I smiled and giggled slightly.