66 day 5 Thursday

DAY 5 OF HONEYMOON THURSDAY:

I fell asleep against Andys chest last night he was extremely cold but also warm at the same time.

I heard his stomach growling I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and looked at Andy.

He was completely knocked out and snoring lightly I smiled and bit my lip while looking at him.

I carefully got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room.

It was still extremely dark outside and I smiled and bit my lip and walked over to the window.

Andy was still completely knocked out and snoring lightly I smiled and continued looking out of the window.

A couple minutes later Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and  stretched and got out of bed.

Andy went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom.

Andy came back into our room and walked over to me and kissed my shoulder and I smiled.

I turned and looked at Andy and he smiled and kissed my head and wrapped his arms around my waist.

Andy said I love you Elle I said I love you more Andy and he smiled and squeezed me slightly.

I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck and he leaned down and he kissed me and I smiled and pulled back.

Andy was only in his boxers he looked really good in the moonlight.

I smiled and said do you wanna take a bath together and go out on a date tonight.

Andy smiled and said yea I like that idea a lot I smiled and said ok.

Andy went into the bathroom and closed the door and turned on the bathtub.

I got some clean clothes and went into the bathroom and closed the door and put my clothes down.

I looked at Andy and he smiled while looking at the tub then he looked at me and smiled widely.

I bit my lip and smiled and walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer.

Andy smiled and leaned down and kissed me then pulled back and said are you excited to take a bath.

I said yea and he smiled and said ok and he turned off the tub a little while later.

After I took off my clothes I climbed into the tub after I used the restroom Andy sat in the tub in front of me.

I smiled and bit my lip while looking at him I said are you going hunting after we get out.

Andy said yea probably since I'm starving I said are you gonna get human blood.

Andy said nope I'm only drinking animals until we get home I laughed and said ok and looked at the shower.

Andy laughed and said wat are you looking at I laughed and said I don't know he said ok and sighed and relaxed against the tub.

I smiled and got on my knees and scooted closer to Andy and straddled his lap.

Andy smiled and kissed my head and wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead.

I said I can't believe we are taking a bath right now its extremely late Andy said yep.

I got up on my knees and cupped his cheeks and started kissing him passionately and he moaned against my lips.