81 monday &Tuesday

MONDAY:

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched I looked at Andy and he was staring out the window.

I said what the fuck and got out of bed and walked over to him and put my hand on his shoulder and he jumped.

I laughed and said sorry he said no its fine you scared me a little.

I said what are you doing he said looking at the forest to spot out for Jason and his gang.

I said ok and kissed his shoulder then headed into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then washed my tattoos and put some lotion on them then headed back into our room.

Andy was still standing in front of the window I sighed and walked over to him and rested my cheek on his shoulder.

Andy wrapped his arm around my shoulder and kissed my head and squeezed me slightly.

I smiled and bit my lip and felt like I was in heaven in his arms.

Andy said are you happy babe I said in this moment absofuckinglty Andy smiled and said good I'm glad.

I pulled back and turned to the side and looked up at Andy his skin was sparkling in the moonlight.

I said how are you so fucking beautiful he smiled and looked down at me and said no I'm a monster.

I said no you aren't he smiled and said you mean it I smiled and said every word.

Andy smiled and said my forever I said your my forever as well. I grabbed his hand and kissed it.

Andy smiled and said fuckin hell Elle your absolutely adorable I smiled and said aw and blushed.

A little while later I walked over to the bed and climbed into bed and started playing on my phone while Andy stayed in front of the window.

I took a picture of him he looked at me and said did you just take a fucking picture of me.

I smiled and said yea and he immediately ran over to me and picked me up and tossed me back on the bed.

Me and Andy started laughing together and he said are you ok I said yea and smiled.

Andy said ok just making sure I didn't hurt my baby I laughed and said I'm fine trust me.

A little while later me and Andy climbed into bed and cuddled together and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later the guys woke up and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and cooked breakfast.

A little while later Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Andy brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and headed downstairs.

Andy went into the kitchen with the guys while they cooked breakfast.

A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed.

I went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room.

I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and checked my notifications.

Andy walked over to me and kissed my forehead and grabbed my hips and said what are you doing babe.

I said checking my notifications he said ok sounds good and he walked away and sat down.

After I finished checking my notifications I sat down on a barstool and waited for breakfast to be done cooking.