88 two months later

SUNDAY: FIRST DAY OF MY PERIOD

It has been a couple of months my sister turned 12 and we had a party and hung out together all day.

My sister also started school and my brother is also enjoying his job.

Me and Andy are doing really good we had a couple of encounters with Jason and his gang in the forest unfortunately.

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and my stomach was cramping really bad.

I felt my eyes watering and I got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I quickly used the restroom then put a pad on I noticed I started my period I bit my lip so I wouldn't cry.

A couple minutes later I got off the toilet and took some medicine and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room.

I carefully climbed into bed and put my period in my phone and tried to get comfortable in my bed.

The cramps slowly got worse and I felt like I wanted to cry and scream because I was in so much pain.

Andy was completely knocked out and snoring lightly I sighed and wanted to punch him in the dick for no reason.

I carefully got out of bed and layed down on the floor it was extremely cold but it felt really good against my skin.

I felt like I was constantly getting stabbed in the stomach it felt like my uterus and vagina were playing tug of war.

I felt my eyes watering and I said please stop hurting I started crying and shaking on the floor because of the pain.

I said fuck this I need birth control so fucking bad I bit my thumb to try and calm myself down but it wasn't helping.

I rolled onto my back and curled into a fetal position and I continued crying because of the pain.

A couple minutes later Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and said elle.

Andy got out of bed and walked over to me and said are you ok I said no and shook my head.

I said my period he said ohh and he said yikes then he headed into the bathroom and closed the door.

I forced myself off of the floor and climbed into bed and got comfortable and continued crying.

Andy brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and climbed into bed.

Andy pulled me closer and kissed my head and said its ok and he started rocking me back and forth.

Andy started singing softly while rubbing my back to help calm me down and he kissed my head.

An hour later I fell asleep after the medication has finally kicked in and my stomach stopped hurting finally.

Andy kissed my head and fell asleep a couple minutes later after he knew I was ok and asleep.

A couple of hours later the guys woke up and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and cooked breakfast for everyone.

A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room.

I grabbed my phone and checked my notifications then put my phone down.

I headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and sat down on a barstool and waited for the food to be done cooking.