109 a couple of weeks later

A COUPLE OF WEEKS LATER MONDAY:

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Andy brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and grabbed his phone and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and cooked breakfast for us.

A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and grabbed my phone and checked my notifications then I headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.

Andy looked at me and smiled and said hey baby how did you sleep I said good and walked over to him and gave him a hug.

Me and andys hair was still dyed from when we redid it I got some coffee and sat down on a barstool and played on my phone.

A little while later me and Andy ate breakfast then we did the dishes the cleaned up the kitchen.

I said so what do you wanna do today Andy said um I don't know go for a walk.

Andy said ok sounds good we headed upstairs and changed then we went out for a walk.

Me and Andy held hands and talked about random shit and laughed together.

Andy lit a cigarette and he out his cigarette pack and lighter in his pocket and grabbed my hand and we continued walking.

I smiled while looking at him smoke his cigarette I blushed and said I love you he smiled and said I love you more Elle.

I blushed and looked down at the ground while we walked down the sidewalk.

I looked back up at him and he smiled and blew the smoke out the side of his mouth he looks extremely hot when he smokes cigarettes.

I looked back at the road while we were walking Andy said you wanna go in the forest I said is it safe.

Andy said I will protect you I stopped walking and Andy stopped walking and turned and looked at me and said we don't have to if you don't want to.

I shook my head and said no I dont want to he said ok we won't go into the forest I said ok and continued walking beside him.

A little while later me and Andy headed back home and went into the house.

Me and Andy took a shower together and I gave him a Mohawk and we started laughing together.

An hour later we got out of the shower and dried off and changed and went downstairs and did the dishes.

A little while later the guys came over and we all watched movies and played games and laughed together.

A couple of hours later we ordered dinner and continued playing games and ate dinner together.

After the guys left me and Andy cleaned up then went into our room and went to bed for the night.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

TUESDAY:

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.