79 Thursday & Friday

THURSDAY:

Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Andy brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room.

The guys woke up and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and cooked breakfast.

Andy grabbed his phone then headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and helped cook breakfast with the guys.

A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

I noticed Andy wasn't in bed I heard him downstairs and said he's probably helping cook breakfast.

I got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom and washed my tattoos then headed back into our room.

I put some lotion on then grabbed my phone and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and sat down on a barstool.

Andy turned around and looked at me and smiled and said morning Elle I said hi and he walked over to me and sat on a barstool next to me.

Jinxx said so Elle are you picking up Lucy tomorrow so she can stay with us.

I said I'm probably going to pick her up after school he said ok that sounds good.

Andy said I'm gonna sleep in Ccs room so Lucy can sleep in our room for the weekend I smiled and said ok that works too.

Andy smiled and said of course babe and he kissed my forehead and said I love you.

I smiled and said I love you more Andy and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer and kissed my head.

Andy moved his arm and continued talking to the guys and laughing I played on my phone while the guys talked.

I let my mom know the plans for tomorrow and she told me that she is going to get Lucy packed and ready.

I put my phone down and picked up our dishes and got off the barstool then walked over to the sink.

The guys headed downstairs into the basement and I started washing the dishes.

A little while later I went into the bathroom and closed the door and used the restroom then headed into the living room.

I bit my lip and started playing on my phone I heard the guys yelling while playing video games.

I got off the couch and headed upstairs and went into the bedroom and closed the door.

Princess was laying on the bed completely knocked out and snoring lightly.

I grabbed my clean clothes and headed into the bathroom and closed the door.

I turned on the shower and closed the curtain and turned on music and put my phone down.

I took off my clothes and climbed into the shower and closed the curtain and walked under the shower head.

The hot water felt really good against my skin I started washing my hair and my body.

An hour later I got out of the shower and dried off and changed and sprayed some body spray on and picked up my dirty clothes.

I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs and went into the basement the guys were still hanging out.

A couple of hours later we all headed upstairs and ate dinner then headed upstairs and went into our rooms.