First period seemed to go by extremely slow today and I didn't know why. Andy hasn't looked at me for the rest of the class period. I rolled my eyes and played on my phone Andy said what ya doing I said nothing he said ok damn don't catch an attitude with me. I said ok well don't come at me sideways he rolled his eyes and played on his phone.

After the bell rung I got up and instantly rushed out of the door and headed to my next class. Nat quickly met up with me and said um what the hell happened between you guys I said don't know and don't care she said ok. A couple of seconds later Andy came in and sat by me and everyone started waking in and sitting down at their seats. A couple minutes later the bell rung and the teacher said ok and closed the door and sat down at their desk.

The teacher took attendance and then started reading the rules and guidelines. I didn't want to sit by Andy since he randomly turned into an asshole I couldn't even look at him. A little while later we went to our last two classes then school was over. Matthew was waiting by my car and I quickly ran over to it and unlocked it.

Andy also walked up and said hey don't leave me I laughed. I said get a different ride and I got in and locked my car and immediately laughed. Luke said um the fuck happened I said I don't know he turned into an asshole he said oh gross I said um yea.

A couple minutes later I picked up my little sister and headed home from her school. I still couldn't fucling believe he asked if I slept with anyone I finally got home and parked. We all got out and I locked the car and we all went inside and got ready for dinner. I put my phone up and headed downstairs and said the food smells good my mom said thanks Elle.

I smiled and said no of course school was interesting today she said oh how so. I said nothing it was just a long day she said ok well if you wanna talk about it I'm here I smiled and said ok. After we all ate I helped my mom in the kitchen and used the restroom then went to my room. We all went to bed a little while later I sighed in my bed and fell asleep for the night and rolled my eyes.