49 Monday

MONDAY:

We are all going to be busy all week trying to get last minute things ready for the vacation Friday I'm really excited about it.

I stayed the night at Nats house I told Andy last night that and he told me to have fun.

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of Nats bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into her room.

I picked up my brush and tooth paste and brush I grabbed my phone and checked my notifications then changed and headed downstairs.

Nats parents were both at work her older brother Noah is going to watch all of the kids while his parents are at work.

I smiled and gave him a hug he said hey Elle I said hey morning he smiled and said you wanna help me cook.

I said sure I don't mind me and Noah started cooking breakfast for everyone and talked about random shit and laughed together.

I smiled and shook my head he said congrats about graduating I said thanks he said I can't wait about the family vacation.

I said yea I'm excited to finally get away from reality for a while Noah smiled and said yea me too.

Me and Noah talked quite a bit while we cooked breakfast after we finished cooking we ate breakfast.

A little while later his siblings woke up and came downstairs and ate breakfast.

A little while later nat dropped me off at my house and headed to work.

I hung out with my siblings for a while until I went upstairs and took a shower.

After I hung out in my bed and watched movies all day.

A couple of hours later my mom came home with dinner and we all hung out and talked about our day and the trip coming up soon.

After we finished eating dinner we headed upstairs and went into our rooms.

Andy snuck in my room and we hung out and watched movies together Andy left after I fell asleep for the night.