10 Friday

FRIDAY:

I woke up to the sound of my alarm and I sighed and said great school. I opened my eyes and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched my mom told me to wake up and I said I am and she said ok and headed back downstairs.

I heard my siblings downstairs talking loudly and I said shut the fuck up its so damb early. I sighed and forced myself out of bed for the day. I went to my bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth I went into my room and said what the actual fuck.

Andy was chilling in my room I said leave he said ok and closed his eyes and disappeared. I said um what the fuck Andy said in my head don't worry and started laughing. I got ready for the day then grabbed everything I needed and headed downstairs.

My mom had already left I said ok hooligans let's go they all said aww your mean. I rolled my eyes and we walked out of the house. I locked the front door and got in my car I locked it and we all buckled up.

I started driving out of the neighborhood and my little sister screamed. I stomped on the brakes and yelled LUCY WHAT THE FUCK she said sorry Matthew said God damn that hurt. I said Jesus child shut the hell up and never do that again. Andy went to school by himself which didn't bother me.

I dropped of Lucy and headed to school and parked. Me and Matthew got out and I locked the car I said why did Lucy scream. Matthew said honestly I don't know but I almost shit my pants I started laughing and said same. I didn't see Andy anywhere and said ok and headed inside. Matthew went to his classes and I started walking towards mine Andy said I didn't drive in my head.

I said oh did you teleport here he laughed and said hello princessa. I felt two cold hands touch my hips and I jumped he laughed and said oops my bad. We started walking to class someone kicked me in the shin and I fell Andy said fuck you. I still have a big bruise on my stomach from yesterday it still hurts really bad.

I said Andy my stomach hurts he helped me up and carried me bridal style to class. Everyone was staring at us the whole time. I started laughing and said wow your strong he laughed and said well you are also light as fuck. I smiled and said thanks a teacher said Andrew please put her down he just continued walking to class.

I said Andrew he growled and said its Andy to you I said oh my bad. He laughed and said I just don't like my name I looked at his neck and noticed two bite marks. I ran my finger down them and he flinched I said sorry he said no its just I didn't expect it I said oh did something bite you. He laughed and said well you can say that and we put me down when we got to class.

I sat down and so did Andy Nat wasn't here which is weird I texted her and she said she was sick. I said oh Nat isn't feeling good he said oh that sucks I said yeap. Andy said what are you doing tonight I said nothing why he said oh no reason I said ok. Andy said me and my friends usually go into the forest I said oh thats dangerous but fun. He laughed and said well its not really that dangerous unless you be careful and not be a dumbass I laughed and said well yea true.

We continued talking until the bell rung and everyone came in and sat down in their seats. The teacher closed the door and took attendance and the morning announcements came on. Our principle said there had been two more bodies that have been found in the forest. Everyone went quiet the principle said school is dismissed for the day.

Every one got early dismissal and we were told to stay inside at all times. I said what the fuck we all got up and walked out of school. I met up with Matthew he said do you know what's going on I said no I don't he said neither do I. Andy took my keys and unlocked my car and we all got in and buckled up Andy locked the car.

He started driving out of the parking lot I said would the other schools get dismissed as well. My mom called and said I needed to go pick up my little sister I said ok sounds good. We picked up Lucy I said I'm hungry we stopped and got breakfast and headed home. After we got home we all ate and hung out while our mom was at work.

Andy ended up hanging out with us for the day I ended up playing on my phone. My little sister was in her room and my brother was in his room on his gaming station. Me and Andy were hanging out in the living room watching TV he yawned and said soo what ya wanna do. I said I don't know honestly he said ok we cooked lunch for the kids. After we ate we did the dishes and the laundry Andy helped me which was extremely nice of him.

I said thanks for helping me he smiled and said no problem after we picked up the food. We ended up chilling for a little while longer then he left before my mom got home. I cooked dinner for everyone and we all ate dinner and hung out at the dinner table.

My mom said this is not ok 3 people have been killed so far. I sighed and said yea I know its crazy I said its all happening in the forest. I dropped my fork and mumbled shit my mom said Elle what I said nothing sorry.

It just occurred to me that Andy and his friends go in the forest and he had blood on his mouth. I said he's cold and I felt my heart race I said holy shit I shook my head and continued eating. I heard Andy said mmm now your starting to figure me out I said um what the fuck he said meet in the forest.