62 Saturday day 1 of honeymoon

SATURDAY DAY 1 OF HONEYMOON IN BALI:

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and looked up at Andy.

I smiled and bit my lip while watching him sleep he looked extremely peaceful.

Me and Andy got to the hotel really late so we ended up falling asleep after we got ready for bed.

I smiled and looked out the window Bali is extremely beautiful we had a gorgeous view.

I think me and Andy are staying in the hotel for the day since we are extremely exhausted from flying yesterday.

I carefully got out of bed in a baggy shirt and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into the room.

I bit my lip and walked over to the window and opened the curtains and looked at the view it was absolutely gorgeous.

I looked at Andy who was sleeping peacefully and snoring lightly I smiled and shook my head and looked back out of the window.

A little while later I heard Andy wake up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

I looked over my shoulder and smiled and said morning he smiled and said morning Elle and he got out of bed.

Andy went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into the room.

I turned around and pressed my back against the window Andy smiled and said you wanna stay inside today.

I said sure he said ok and walked over to me and kissed my forehead and said so you ready to loose your virginity.

I looked up and said yes he smiled and said are you sure Elle I said yes and he said ok and leaned down and kissed me and pulled back.

I put my hands on his chest and looked up at him his hair was a mess and he smiled and showed his fangs.

I said I love you Andy he smiled and said I love you more Elle I felt my cheeks burn slightly.

I closed my eyes and breathed in his scent and felt the warm sun on my back.

I felt like I was in absolute heaven in front of him he rested his arms on either side of my body.

Andy said Elle I said hmm and opened my eyes and looked at him he said the guys are going to be busy getting your stuff moved into my room.

I said ok and smiled and bit my lip Andy smiled widely and I felt my heart race slightly.

Andy leaned down and put his lips against my neck and smiled and took a deep breath in and I heard him moan slightly.

I felt my heart go in between my legs and my head went back and Andy smiled and licked up my neck to my ear and whispered.

I'm gonna ruin you my sweet little Elle those words would make me wanna cum right on the spot.

Andy looked at me and smiled his eyes were sparkling in the sunlight I started getting wet while looking up at him.

My thighs started shaking slightly Andy looked down and said you ok Elle I said uh and bit my lip.

He smiled and said aw is my sweet little Elle dripping wet I said uh huh and he moved my hair from my face.

Andy smiled and said well I can fix that and he pulled back and smiled evily and walked over to his bag and opened it.

I felt cold when he pulled back my body felt like it was on fire when he kissed my neck.