110 a week later

A WEEK LATER SUNDAY:

The guys have been busy dealing with Jason and his gang for a while to make sure they don't hurt any of us.

Nat left yesterday because she had to go back home and she also has work tomorrow unfortunately.

I had a lot of fun being able to hang out with my bestie and spend time with her for a couple of days.

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and looked at Andy he was completely knocked out and snoring lightly.

I got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room.

I climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Batman woke up and yawned and stretched and started meowing loudly I said shut up and sighed.

Andy started laughing in the bathroom I said SHUT UP ANDY ITS NOT FUNNY.

He started laughing harder and said god I love you Elle I said uh huh and threw the blanket over my head.

Andy brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and grabbed his phone and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.

Andy cooked breakfast for us and also fed batman and made me a cup of coffee how sweet of him.

A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and grabbed my phone and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.

Andy was busy cooking breakfast for us batman was busy eating her cat food after I checked my notifications I put my phone down.

I made a cup of coffee and sat down on a barstool and played on my phone while waiting for the food to be finished cooking.

After Andy finished cooking breakfast we made a plate and sat down and started eating breakfast and talking about random shit and laughed together.

Me and Andy talked about our plans for the day suddenly me and Andy jumped when someone started banging on the door.

Andy got up and said fuckin hell and walked over to the front door and opened it.

Lucy said IM HOME BITCHES we all started laughing and I walked over to her and gave her a hug.

Cc also walked in and Andy closed the front door and locked it and we all started eating breakfast together.

After we finished eating me and Lucy did the dishes then we all headed into the living room and watched movies together.

A couple of hours later after we finished eating dinner Lucy and Cc left and headed home.

After me and Andy picked up the food and dishes we headed upstairs and went into our room and climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

MONDAY:

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.