51 Friday

FRIDAY LEAVING FOR TRIP TODAY:

We all had to set our alarm early since we are a couple of hours away from the hotel.

My alarm went off at 4 am I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed.

I turned off my alarm and turned on my lights and said fuck that is so damn bright.

My mom came upstairs and woke up my siblings she made sure I was awake and getting ready to leave.

I went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room.

We are going to Florida for our family vacation and I'm super excited about it I can't wait to tan at the beach.

A little while later I headed downstairs and helped my mom pack the car.

After we all used the restroom we walked out of the house and my mom locked the front door.

We all got I the car and buckled up and my mom left the neighborhood and headed down the highway.

I smiled and looked out the window while my mom turned up the radio.

I plugged my earbuds in and listened to music and closed my eyes and fell asleep since I was extremely exhausted.

A couple of hours later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

I sighed when I realized I was still in the car the sun was completely up now I looked at my siblings and they were asleep.

I took a picture of them and laughed a little while later we got to a gas station.

My siblings woke up and we all headed into the gas station and used the restroom then got back into the car.

My mom filled the car up with gas and I smiled and looked out of the window and yawned.

After we left the gas station we picked up food and continued driving down the highway.

A couple of hours later we met up with everyone else and took a break for a while.

After we left we continued driving to Florida I smiled and continued listening to music.

A couple of hours later I took a picture of the sunset we got food then went to the hotel.

We threw our trash away and checked into the hotel everyone else was already here.

We all got into our hotel rooms nat and Noah came into me and Andys room and we all hung out and played games together.

A little while later nat and Noah left and me and Andy cuddled and fell asleep for the night after we looked around the hotel room.