105 a year later

A YEAR LATER MONDAY:

It has been a year and a lot has definitely changed Bella has gotten a lot bigger and princess passed away.

I have been extremely depressed since she passed we had a funeral for her and andys parents came over.

Saturday Lucy and Cc got married they had a small ceremony but it was absolutely adorable they are currently on their honeymoon.

Luke has been seeing someone and we are all happy for him nat and her family were also at the wedding.

I have been helping the guys move Lucy's stuff into Ccs room so they don't have to worry about it when they come back.

I have also been busy cleaning and organizing the house while the guys go out hunting once in a while.

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Bella was completely knocked out and snoring lightly next to Andy he was also completely knocked out and snoring lightly.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

I can't wait for Cc and Lucy to come home from their honeymoon a couple of hours later the guys woke up and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and cooked breakfast for everyone.

An hour later Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Andy brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and grabbed his phone and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.

A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and grabbed my phone and checked my notifications then I headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.

I said I miss Lucy and Cc the guys said same while cooking breakfast for everyone.

I checked my notifications then I sat down on a barstool and watched the guys cook breakfast.

Andy made me a cup of coffee and he sat down next to me I talked to Lucy and checked up on her and Cc.

After we finished eating we picked up our dishes and headed into the living room and watched movies together.

A couple of hours later I cooked dinner while the guys watched movies together.

After I finished cooking dinner I handed the guys plates of food then I sat back down and started eating.

After we finished eating I did the dishes and picked up the food and headed upstairs and went to bed for the night.

The guys also went into their rooms and went to bed for the night as well.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

TUESDAY:

Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Andy brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

I'm probably going to continue working on Cc and Lucy's room while the guys go hunting.

A couple of hours later the guys woke up and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and cooked breakfast together.