60 Friday

FRIDAY:

We have been busy all week I ran some errands for my mom Andy also went with me.

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed.

I went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room.

I saw princess meowing by my legs and I opened my door and she ran out and I closed the door.

I climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell back asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later my mom woke up and went into the kitchen and made coffee and breakfast.

My mom is off of work today so we are going to hang out with my sister.

Matthew is going to stay home today Andy told me he was going to hang out with my brother today.

I smelt some food and smiled and bit my lip and woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of my bed.

I went into my bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room.

I wasn't wearing pants so I put my shorts on and walked downstairs and headed into the kitchen.

My mom was cooking breakfast and I gave her a hug and said morning mom she said morning Elle.

I made some ice coffee and stood next to her and talked about our plans for the day.

A couple minutes later someone started knocking at the door and I opened it and Andy walked in and I closed the door.

Andy said hey mom and gave her a hug and stood next to her I locked the front door and went back into the kitchen.

Andy and my mom were talking about random shit and laughing together I continued drinking coffee.

A little while later Lucy came downstairs into the kitchen and gave me a hug and I kissed her head.

Andy said hey Lucy she smiled and said hi Andy he smiled and walked over to her and gave her a hug.

Andy said so how did you sleep she smiled and said good he smiled and said that's good.

A couple minutes later my mom finished cooking breakfast and we all sat down and ate breakfast together.

I started playing on my phone and texted nat and bit my lip so I wouldn't start laughing.

After I finished eating I did my dishes and used the restroom then headed upstairs and got ready for the day.

A little while later my mom and Lucy went into their rooms so they could get ready for the day as well.

After I finished changing I sprayed some body spray on and put my shoes on and used the restroom.

I grabbed everything I needed and headed downstairs and went into the living room and sat down on the couch next to Andy.

A couple minutes later my mom and sister were finished getting ready for the day they came downstairs.

Me my mom and sister left a little while later and headed out of the neighborhood.

A little while later we picked up coffee and went grocery shopping then went out for lunch.

After we finished eating we headed home and picked up the food and hung out in the living room.

Matthew and Andy were playing video games together I smiled and bit my lip.

A couple of hours later Andy left and headed back to his house.

After we finished eating dinner we headed into our rooms and got ready for bed.

I took an hour long shower and did some skin care then chilled in my bed and watched movies until I fell asleep for the night.