5 Tuesday

TUESDAY:

My alarm went off and I jumped and groaned fuckkkk I did not want to get up. I rolled over and yawned and stretched and rolled back over I sat up and yawned and turned my alarm off and got out off bed. I said mmm senior year bitches and I laughed and got out of bed and went into the bathroom. I brushed my hair and teeth and also used it and went back into my room and locked my door.

I turned around and nearly jumped 10 feet in the air. Andy laughed and said hey I said how how the fuck did you get in my room. Andy layed down and said window I said it's closed he laughed and got up and walked over to me. Andy ran his knuckle against my jaw and said good morning princessa and closed his eyes and disappeared.

I was completely confused and thought I was seeing things. I said um ok what the actual fuck I just said ok and continued getting ready for school. A couple minutes later I headed downstairs and said I'm ready and my mom left a couple minutes later. We all walked outside and I locked the front door Andy ran over and I jumped and shoved him playfully and said Jesus stop.

Andy started laughing and said um sorry my bad and I said its ok and I unlocked my car and walked over to it. Andy looked at me and started looking down and looked uncomfortable. I said get in he looked up and smiled and said really I said yea and I got in and closed the door. Andy got in and also closed the door I locked the car and we all buckled up.

I started driving out of the neighborhood I handed Andy the aux cord and he started putting on my favorite songs. I said oh my God your the best we both started jamming out on the way to school. I quickly dropped off my sister and continued driving to school while smiling. Andy was looking at me the whole time and smiling I bit my lip and blushed.

When we got to school I parked and we all got out and I locked the car and put my keys up and we all started walking inside. One of the football player looked at me and said hey Elle nice ass. I rolled my eyes and continued walking out of nowhere I felt someone slap my ass and I yelped and turned around the football players were laughing.

Andy turned around and walked over to him and grabbed him by the collar of the shirt and slammed him against the locker. Andy growled and said don't fucking touch her again and he dropped him. There was a dent in the locker Andy turned around and grabbed my waist and spun me around and we started walking to class. I said what the hell why would you do that. Andy said no girl should be treated like that especially you I laughed and said I'm not special I don't deserve to be here.

Out of nowhere I'm shoved against the locker and I felt two cold fingers lift my head up. I was looking into his icy blue eyes Andy said don't you ever say that again to me your special and you do deserve to be here. Andy stepped back and smiled and said I care deeply about you Elle. All I could do was run away from him with tears in my eyes my head hurt really bad. No guy I have met ever cared about me my dad was a jackass and abused me my mom and my whole family.

I ran into class and sat down my breathing was uneven Nat said damn what happened. Andy sat down and said Elle I'm sorry if I did something I studdered and said nno I've just never had a guy care about me he said oh ok that's awful. Class started a little while later then we did a small lecture and that was it. My leg started shaking and I quickly calmed down. I smelt Andys cologne and cigarettes and instantly felt better and I didn't know why.

I asked the teacher if I could use the restroom and got up and went to the bathroom after I grabbed the pass. I walked out of the classroom and headed to the restroom. I noticed guys hanging out by their locker I went into the bathroom and used it and then walked out of the bathroom.

The guys started laughing Jack said hey sexy where you going. I said class and he said nope and turned me around and said mm you look delicious and he kissed my cheek and I felt disgusted and pushed him away. He said oh we have a little virgin I felt extremely uncomfortable and vulnerable I said no I'm not he said oh yea who have you slept with.

I said some guy that doesn't go here Jack said oh yea how many guys have you slept with. I said um one which was a complete lie he said mm yea sure just one not multiple. Some other guy said oh she's a whore but she doesn't want to admit it. I said what me a whore oh my God no Jack said how many guys have you been with. I said um more than four they all started laughing and said wow she is such a little whore.

I felt my eyes water and said no I'm not I only slept with one guy. They said well we don't fuck with lame whores so go find someone else to fuck around with because we are good. I said wow you guys are such assholes I turned around and started walking. They yelled JUST REMEMBER NO ONE WANTS A DIRTT LITTLE SLUT LIKE YOU WHO ALSO HAS DADDY ISSUES.

I got to class and started knocking on the door and picked up my hall pass and sat down. I let out a shaky breathe Andy said I'm gonna fucking kill them. I looked at him and he said nothing just forget it I said um ok and looked down he said you ok they didn't touch you.

I said no he said I could dense you were in danger but I wasn't sure. I said no I'm ok he said have you slept with anyone I said oh my God no why would you ask. He sneered and said just curious that's it I said I did have a bunch of boyfriends but never slept with any of them. He scoffed and said good I'm glad I looked at him in shock but didn't say anything he said your not a whore just saying. I said thanks he said yea of course but he looked disgusted I felt very strange now.