50 Wednesday

WEDNESDAY:

We have all been busy for the last two days trying to get last minute things ready for the trip.

Andy came over and helped us out getting things packed and ready.

Matthew said he was bringing his game station and my mom told him no and I laughed slightly.

We were extremely busy running errands for the day and paying bills.

Me and my mom got home late Andy stayed at my house and watched my siblings while me and my mom were out all day.

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room and climbed into bed.

I got comfortable and played on my phone and watched movies while talking to Andy.

A little while later I headed downstairs and made breakfast for everyone then I made coffee and sat down on the couch.

I ate breakfast and played on my phone while my siblings were asleep.

A little while later my siblings came downstairs and ate breakfast and we all hung out together.

I went upstairs and helped them finish packing their bags for the trip.

A little while later I went into my room and used the restroom and washed my face and did some skin care.

A little while later I headed downstairs and made lunch for everyone and gave my siblings their food.

I hung out in my room and continued watching movies and cartoons all day.

A couple of hours later my mom came home and made dinner I did the dishes while my mom made dinner.

After my mom finished cooking my siblings hung out and ate dinner and continued talking about the trip.

After we finished eating dinner I helped clean the dishes then headed upstairs and went into my room.

All of my siblings went into their room did whatever they wanted to do.

I chilled on my phone until I fell asleep for the night.