65 day 4 Wednesday

DAY 4 OF HONEYMOON WEDNESDAY IN BALI:

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and looked out of the window.

I noticed it was still extremely dark outside I looked up and saw Andy sleeping peacefully I smiled and bit my lip.

A little while later Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

I smiled and said what are you doing awake he said I'm gonna go hunting I said ok.

Andy got out of bed and went into the bathroom and brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom.

Andy came back into our room and closed his eyes and disappeared I sighed and said ok and closed my eyes and fell asleep.

A little while later I woke back up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed.

I went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room.

I yawned and turned the air down because I was sweating slightly.

I climbed into bed and got comfortable and played on my phone since I couldn't go back to sleep.

Andy made a weird noise and I looked at him and he rolled over and cuddled against my neck.

I smiled and took a picture of us and posted it on Instagram and snapchat and continued playing on my phone.

A little while later I got off my phone and put it down and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

Andy was breathing slowly against my neck and I smiled he smelt extremely good and it was driving me crazy.

After I got cuddled against Andy I fell asleep with him glued into my neck.

A couple of hours later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

I felt Andy against me and I smiled and kissed his head and pulled him closer to me and cuddled against his head.

Andy was completely knocked out and snoring lightly and breathing slowly against me.

Me and Andy are staying in the hotel all day the guys finished getting me moved into Andys room yesterday.

I am going to miss my family but I think its time I grow up and move away and live on my own.

I carefully rolled Andy off of me and I got up and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room.

Andy was still completely knocked out and snoring lightly I said aw and smiled and bit my lip.

I smiled and climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A little while later Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and rolled onto his back.

Andy got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom.

Andy came back into our room and climbed into bed and stretched and played on his phone for a while.

A little while later I woke back up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

I got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door and used the restroom then headed back into our room.

Andy said so we are staying in the hotel today I said uh huh he said ok.

A hour later we ordered food and did some skincare while waiting for the food.

We took pictures together and I posted them on Instagram and snapchat and put my phone down.

After the food got here we watched movies while eating food I threw my trash away after I finished eating.

I yawned and climbed into bed and cuddled against Andy while he continued eating.

Andy kissed my head then out his trash next to him and he turned off the TV and we ended up taking a nap for a while.

A couple of hours later me and Andy woke back up and groaned fuckkk and yawned and stretched.

After me and Andy were more awake we ate dinner and talked about random shit and laughed together.

Andy threw our trash away and we hung out in bed and played games on our phone together.

Me and Andy fell asleep at 2 am for the night Andy didn't go hunting because he was extremely exhausted.