34 Sunday

SUNDAY:

I felt something heavy on my back and I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and looked over my shoulder.

Princess was passed out on my back and I took a picture and put my phone down. I quickly turned on music then put my phone down and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched. Princess jumped off my bed and meowed at my door so I let her out.

I went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room.

I sighed and turned off my music then plugged my phone in and put it down and sprayed some body spray on and climbed into bed and layed down.

My mom left for work a little while later and I sighed and got comfortable against my bed and smiled and fell back asleep for a while.

A little while later I woke back up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched my door opened and I looked up.

My sister said can you help me cook please I said sure and got out of bed and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.

I quickly used the restroom then headed into the kitchen and helped my sister cook food since she was hungry.

I also made me and Matthew some food even Andy since he was coming over soon.

A couple minutes later someone started knocking at the door and Matthew opened it and said hey andy and closed the door.

Andy and Matthew came into the kitchen while me and Lucy were cooking food. After I finished cooking we all ate food and hung out together.

After we finished eating Andy helped me do the dishes then we hung out in the living room and watched movies. My siblings headed upstairs and went into their rooms and did whatever they wanted.

Me and Andy watched movies and talked about random shit and laughed together and continued talking. A little while later Andy left and headed back home to his house.

I went upstairs and went into my room and chilled in my bed and watched movies. A couple of hours later my mom came home and cooked dinner and we all headed downstairs.

After we finished eating dinner I helped my mom with the dishes and picked up the food. My mom watched TV and I headed back into my room and chilled and watched TV.

My mom went to bed a little while later and I also fell asleep a couple minutes later.