90 a couple of months later

A COUPLE OF MONTHS LATER MONDAY:

Lucy's last day of school is some time next month she is super excited about summer vacation it makes me really happy.

Lucy is gonna be over a lot more during her summer vacation and none of us mind.

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched Andy's arm was across my stomach and he was completely knocked out and snoring lightly on his stomach.

I smiled and bit my lip and ran my hand through his hair and he smiled in his sleep I said my baby boy.

Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and said I'm not a baby I laughed and said ok.

Andy smiled and scooted closer to me and got comfortable and fell back asleep with his arm around my stomach.

I carefully got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room.

I climbed into bed and got comfortable and played on my phone while Andy was sleeping peacefully next to me.

A little while later I put my phone down and fell asleep a couple minutes later after I got comfortable.

A couple of hours later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and grabbed my phone and headed downstairs.

I went into the kitchen and started cooking breakfast for everyone a little while later the guys came downstairs and went into the kitchen with me.

Jinxx walked over to me and kissed my head and gave me a hug and said morning Elle.

I smiled and said hey and continued cooking breakfast while the guys sat down on a barstool.

After I finished cooking jinxx helped me plate the food and hand it to everyone Andy came downstairs and I gave him a plate and he sat down at the table.

I yawned and stretched and sat down and started eating breakfast as well princess started rubbing against my leg.

I looked down and she looked up and started meowing loudly I got up and followed her.

I gave her some food and water then I sat back down and continued eating breakfast after we finished eating I did the dishes.

A little while later the guys disappeared and went hunting for a while so I was completely home alone.

I sighed and said this is just fuckin fantastic I went into the laundry room and started doing a load of clothes to distract me.

A couple minutes later I headed back into the kitchen then I used the restroom then headed upstairs since I didn't want to be alone downstairs.

I went into my room and climbed into bed and got comfortable and started playing on my phone while the guys went hunting.

I really wanted to go into the forest but I knew it wasn't safe if I did go into the forest and they weren't in there.

I played on my phone until I ended up falling asleep and taking a nap while I was waiting for them to come back.

A hour later I jumped when I heard a voice in my room I woke up and shot up Andy said it's just me Elle relax.

I said ok and layed back down and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

Andy went into the bathroom and closed the door and took a shower and also brushed his teeth.