112 a couple of months later 🖤

A COUPLE OF MONTHS LATER MONDAY:

It has been a couple of months the guys have been busy dealing with Jason and his gang and also going hunting with his friends.

Me and Lucy and Luke have been spending a lot of time with our mom and nat as well.

Andy has also been spending a lot of time with his parents and we have had a bunch of family game nights and it was all really fun.

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Andy brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and grabbed his phone and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.

After Andy took care of batman and made coffee he started cooking breakfast for us.

A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and grabbed my phone and checked my notifications.

My mom has been super busy with work and so has my step dad I headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and kissed Andy's arm.

He smiled and said morning Elle I said morning babe and I made a cup of coffee and stood next to him and watched him cook breakfast.

Batman stretched and ran over to me and started rubbing against my leg and purring loudly.

I smiled and looked down and said my baby batman looked up at me and started meowing loudly.

Andy started laughing while cooking breakfast for us I said I wonder if Luke and his wife would want to hang out with us.

Andy said you can ask if you want to I said oh we can all go out to dinner tonight.

Andy smiled and said that's fine with me I smiled and took a sip of my coffee and put it down on the counter and sat down on the floor.

Batman started rubbing against me and purring loudly I smiled and started petting her head and I kissed her head and smiled widely.

After Andy finished cooking he handed me a plate and we sat down on the floor and ate breakfast together.

Batman kept trying to eat our food and me and Andy started laughing together and said oh hell no.

After we finished eating Andy picked up our dishes and sat back down on the floor with me.

A couple minutes later me and Andy headed upstairs and went into our room and batman followed us upstairs.

I called Luke to see if he wanted to hang out and we could go out to dinner tonight.

Luke said yea sure him and his wife are off of work for today Andy was looking at me while I was talking to Luke on the phone.

After I got off the phone with Luke I said he said sure he doesn't have work today.

Andy smiled and said ok sounds good to me I smiled and shook my head and gave him a hug and he kissed my head and said we should probably take a shower.